Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I'm all for jumping-on points! But would it be MEL:TS # 1 or... All-New Mostly-Different LSH # 1?

Plus, we still have to TPB the original series.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Since it's not really about Tenzil anymore, I don't think a new MEL:TS makes much sense. Of course, the last series ended up not really being about Tenzil all that much, either!

This is cool, because we're finishing up the series by completing the major storyline we started in our first arc! And we can turn our planned annual into a blow-out double-sized final issue!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hell yeah, this space-rawks!

LONG LIVE THE LEGION! A Legion, anyway....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... Chuck is wasn't lost in the timestream, either, was he?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

So once we get through with the present series, I figure we can edit and polish it up while releasing "TPBs" of the major arcs!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I don't think Chuck was!

The TPB idea is rad-ass!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Well, I'm about off for tonight, but I'm groovin' to this All-New Mostly Different idea!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<falls off chair>

The new developments of MEL:TS have this reader on the edge of his seat! I mean *Gulp!*, off the edge of his seat!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
Some suggestions for TPTB on the eagerly anticipated new series.

Besides Tenzil, Taryn, Lester, Dirk Morgna, Chuck Taine (Gear too I would assume), Drura Sehpt, Berta Skye Haris, etc.

Consider: Nemesis Kid, a human Jeckie?, Condo Arlik, Tyroc, Dawnstar, Blok, Jacques Foccart, Lady Mysa, Pol Krinn, Polar Boy, Quislet, Tellus, Kent Shakespeare, Atmos, Myg, Crystal Kid, Comet Queen, Echo, Reflecto (Stig Ah), Fire Lad, Chlorophyll Kid, Porcupine Pete, Visi-Lad, Color Kid, Stone Boy, Storm Boy, Calamity King, Kono, Celeste Rockfish, Devlin O'Ryan, Catspaw, Danielle Foccart, Dragonmage, Spider Girl, Radion, Konk, Splitter, Particon, Dyrk Magz, Thunder, Veilmist, Antennae Boy, Rainbow Girl, Ron-Karr, Dev-em, Radiation Roy, Double-Header, Evolvo, Beast Boy, Duplicate Boy, Gas Girl, Life Lass, Kid Psycho, Animal Lad, Eyeful Ethel - Eyeclops, Golden Boy, the Mess, Polecat, Blockade Boy, Plant Lad, Shadow Kid, Weight Wizard, Insect Queen, Celebrand, Dartalg/Dartalon, Elvo/Elvar, Immorto/Re-Animage, Ornitho/Aviax, Psyche, Quantum Queen, Nam'Lor, Laurel Kent, Absorbancy Boy, Quake Kid, Questar, Power Boy, Lamprey, Lady Memory, Energy Boy, Sharn Nux, Mentalla, Energax, Mibel, Xera of Manna-5, Silver Sword, Westerner, Harlack, Mandala, Ivy, Gemini, Squire Burroughs, Concheta Drisden, Monica Sade, Cera Kesh, Mara Williams, Babbage, Amp Girl, Retro, "Flying Foxlike Creature Boy", "Gravity Guy", and "Aluminum Lad"

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Miss T, I can gaurantee that one of your suggestions has made the cut!

Wanna know who she is?

Hint: She just made her postboot debut in the current issue of MEL:TS!

--------------------

Morningstar
Saints Alive

Cool! Also, for irony's sake, you might consider Mekt Ranzz and Jancel Ardeen.

--------------------

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I might also note that Dreamer and Kinetix were absent from the crossover issue, they (along with Andromeda) weren't in any of the timestream shots of the Legion fading out. Something to play with perhaps?

I always seem to be the bearer of bad news, but Gear was with the Legion during the 'white-out' and Chuck's silhouette was there as well, with red hat flying off in the timestream. But I say if you want to retcon that out, do it! Chuckles would make a great addition to the cast.

Tres excited for the new series! Bring it on, gents.

Morningstar
Saints Alive

Future, it is with all due respect to your keen eye and long memory, that I accord you the title of Scott Tot!

You are like a junior version of our beloved Founder, Lightning Lad, who is also a man of answers!

--------------------

Morningstar
Saints Alive

And to the news that Dreamer may still be alive - hell yeah!

A Nura-Tenzil love affair? That'd be hot.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Gear & Chuck: Lost in time-stream

Nura and Zoe: NOT lost in time-stream

Got it. Thanks for the info, Future!

--------------------

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.