Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt... (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   
Author Topic: LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt...
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[QUOTE]

Invisible Brainiac, myself, Condo & Magnetic Kid and one other used to through massive parties at the Variable Villa that often had many sensual misunderstandings. This was an ongoing in-joke in the Vee's Villa thread throughout 2003-2004. Condo & Pol were dating (both men).

Cobie, did we ever name the fifth member of the Festive Five? I've been looking through the original Villa thread here and I can't figure out who it is.

Was it Stu?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

PS - are Hummer Lass, Globe Girl and Princess No-Protection still alive?

And do they have any powers, if so? [Razz]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Based on my encounters with her, Globe Girl has the superpower to make my drool
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

And do they have any powers, if so? [Razz]

Hummer Lass is alive. She was last seen in the "Omnia mutantur nos et mutamur in illis" collaborative story which served as the blueprint for how we are writing "The Lord of the Oval". She was mind-controlled by Wyandotte and actually murdered HUGEMANBREASTS while under his influence. His control was broken, and she helped the characters who would become known as the Covenant defeat Kalla Hrykos and her Church of the Eternal Void in the same story. In an epilogue she stated she would go to earth and seek therapy for her guilt and personal issues and hasn't been seen since.

Hummer Lass previously had no powers but developed sonic powers similar to Marvel's Banshee and Siryn characters in Omnia.

(Ibby, please don't use Hummer Lass in LotO. When and if she reappears, I'll be writing that.)

Globe Girl saved the world, IIRC, but was wiped out of existence somehow as a consequence. I believe she had the power to grow her boobs as large as planets! (Maybe Cobie can remember more specifically?)

Princess No-Protection is dead. See her LMB Wiki article for more info about her story and powers.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Thanks for the info, Lardy. Those three always intrigued me - their codenames alone are worth a hoot.

And thanks for the name of the story. I'm gonna go check it out, sounds like an awesome read.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Cobie, I'm making a Directory for LW Establishments. Do you know of any that I missed? I have the ff.:

Bevis' Boutique
Cafe Cramer
Cobie's Midnight Lounge
EDE's Playground of Space
IB and Blaze's Flirt House (to be changed [Razz] )
Office of Security
Rockhopper's Rookery
Quis' Law Firm
SHAKES
Vee's Villa

Thanks much [Big Grin]

Edit -

added the ff. too!

Kid Prime's Room
Lardy's Lair
matlock's attic
Outdoor Miner's Off-hand Manor
EDE's Room
A Faraway Room

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
What up!

I am thinking of introducing a pair of "Time-Space Twins" in the tradition of:

-

-

and a bit of Kid Quantums ...

Are there similar characters already ? I don't want to be redundant.

I figure they will be about 11 years old, looking, but possibly much older like a coluan.

One will control time, one will control space giving them similar powers but slightly different. They'd both be able to put someone in stasis (by holding someone in space or time respectively) but they'd need to hold hands to be able to create a teleportation portal!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]

Invisible Brainiac, myself, Condo & Magnetic Kid and one other used to through massive parties at the Variable Villa that often had many sensual misunderstandings. This was an ongoing in-joke in the Vee's Villa thread throughout 2003-2004. Condo & Pol were dating (both men).

Cobie, did we ever name the fifth member of the Festive Five? I've been looking through the original Villa thread here and I can't figure out who it is.

Was it Stu?

You know, I could swear I remembered it eventually but have forgotten again. It wasn't Stu. Maybe Super Lad Kid? He was prolific then.

quote:

And do they have any powers, if so?   [Razz]

Lardy, answered Hummer Lass so I'll add that Princess No-Protection is a character I have big long term plans for and ask no one use.

She's actually alive. And actually a villain now. I think Lardy has her confused with Debauchery Damsel who is 100% dead.

Globe Girl is, as Lardy says, gone. She was never actual real, but a Dean Lee created "forgery" based on Silicon Sandra (who is also dead). Neither will be coming back anytime soon.

FYI, I saw Omega Man in the story. I think in continuity he's actually still France! And has been since 3003.

quote:
Cobie, I'm making a Directory for LW Establishments. Do you know of any that I missed? I have the ff.:

Bevis' Boutique
Cafe Cramer
Cobie's Midnight Lounge
EDE's Playground of Space
IB and Blaze's Flirt House (to be changed   [Razz]  )
Office of Security
Rockhopper's Rookery
Quis' Law Firm
SHAKES
Vee's Villa

Thanks much   [Big Grin]  

Edit -

added the ff. too!

Kid Prime's Room
Lardy's Lair
matlock's attic
Outdoor Miner's Off-hand Manor
EDE's Room
A Faraway Room

As you probably realized, you're missing a ton. I estimate at least 50 establishments.  For instance, I know Cobie has a travel agency too and even I can't remember the exact name of it. Lash has a Weenie Hut; Eryk has a Milliner'a Shop; Vu has his Vudoo Lounge. It's a MAJOR project to find them all!

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
What up! 

I am thinking of introducing a pair of "Time-Space Twins" in the tradition of: 

-

-

and a bit of Kid Quantums ... 

Are there similar characters already ? I don't want to be redundant. 

I figure they will be about 11 years old, looking, but possibly much older like a coluan. 

One will control time, one will control space giving them similar powers but slightly different. They'd both be able to put someone in stasis (by holding someone in space or time respectively) but they'd need to hold hands to be able to create a teleportation portal!

We have a bunch of time powered type heroes but no Wonder Twin analogies I can think of! 

The big question: will the Minotaur get a code name? [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
You know, I could swear I remembered it eventually but have forgotten again. It wasn't Stu. Maybe Super Lad Kid? He was prolific then.

As you probably realized, you're missing a ton. I estimate at least 50 establishments.  For instance, I know Cobie has a travel agency too and even I can't remember the exact name of it. Lash has a Weenie Hut; Eryk has a Milliner'a Shop; Vu has his Vudoo Lounge. It's a MAJOR project to find them all!

I'll see if I can find any reference in the thread, but so far zilch [Frown]

For the establishments, I'm limiting myself to those which have their own thread. But it's still a nightmare to find them all!

quote:
Lardy, answered Hummer Lass so I'll add that Princess No-Protection is a character I have big long term plans for and ask no one use.

She's actually alive. And actually a villain now. I think Lardy has her confused with Debauchery Damsel who is 100% dead.

Globe Girl is, as Lardy says, gone. She was never actual real, but a Dean Lee created "forgery" based on Silicon Sandra (who is also dead). Neither will be coming back anytime soon.

FYI, I saw Omega Man in the story. I think in continuity he's actually still France! And has been since 3003.

Noted on all counts. Removed Omega Man from the story.

I actually wanted to use some of the sillier characters like Salad-Tosser Lord and Turns-You-Into-A-Country Fred, but decided to hold off since it's a) hard to find updated references on them, and b) they're almost certainly "owned" by other posters!

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash has a Weenie Hut .... tee hee.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
All the ones I named have their own threads!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Lash has a Weenie Hut .... tee hee.

And he can give you ANY weenie you want [Wink]

quote:
All the ones I named have their own threads!

Gosh, thanks! I found the vudoo lounge and the weenie hut. I shall go a-hunting for the rest!

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Is there a Vrykos equivalent in the LMB?

[Hmmm?]

I'm thinking of making one up but ... would he be too similar to Titus ?

[ August 21, 2012, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[qb]You know, I could swear I remembered it eventually but have forgotten again. It wasn't Stu. Maybe Super Lad Kid? He was prolific then.

You're right; it WAS Super Lad Kid! Found the reference in your History of the LMBP.

So the Festive Five were Magnetic Kid, Condo, Cobalt Kid, myself and Super Lad Kid.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Is there a Vrykos equivalent in the LMB?

[Hmmm?]

I'm thinking of making one up but ... would he be too similar to Titus ?

I don't know who Vrykos is, but I created an unnamed telepath in 'Truth and Perfection'. He is extremely powerful when pressed, so he's perfect if you want a generic good and powerful telepath. I would like him alive for a future Halloween special, but other than that I would loan him to you.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.