Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt... (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   
Author Topic: LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt...
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
vrykos was a deadly vampire from the five year leap Legion ... a lackey of Mordru. He was a villain but ... I might have plans ...
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
and he's scary looking ...

-

-

... very little was done with him, which BEGS for PB to write him into LOTO!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
As far I a recall, Vykros has never made it into LMB lore! He's a favorite of mine, personally, so I'd love to see him do so.

Perhaps for our next big saga, he'll play a part? "Next big saga?" you ask? Stay tuned, my friends. Stay tuned...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[qb]You know, I could swear I remembered it eventually but have forgotten again. It wasn't Stu. Maybe Super Lad Kid? He was prolific then.

You're right; it WAS Super Lad Kid! Found the reference in your History of the LMBP.

So the Festive Five were Magnetic Kid, Condo, Cobalt Kid, myself and Super Lad Kid.

Aha! Those binge drinking nights didn't kill all those memories. Yet...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Perhaps for our next big saga, he'll play a part? "Next big saga?" you ask? Stay tuned, my friends. Stay tuned...

The resurrection of Lard Lad and Cobalt Kid with lightning rods and a few Proteans ? [Wink]
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
As far I a recall, Vykros has never made it into LMB lore! He's a favorite of mine, personally, so I'd love to see him do so.

Actually he did...
Back in the Phineas B Fuddle days I had a Vykros alt-id for letting loose with my evil side.

I don't actually remember him doing anything significant however and I have no plans for hime so he is up for grabs.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Thanks Viridis!

I have just introduced a Kid Vykros characters ... but Its unclear whether he will grow up to be Vykros or not.

[Hmmm?] maybe V.L. would like to collaborate on a future LMB story!?!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
[qb]

All the LMBers get turned into little babies?

Oh wait, already happened.

Um, imprisoned in the Super Stalag of Space?

Oh, that too?

Everyone infected with gender-reversal disease?

What, that happened too???

Ah, why don't we just invade Earth and get rid of the Corporations currently ruling it?

Hmm, Blaze and IB always HAVE wanted to see Earth...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
^That happened as well.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
So, Des...how would you rank the LMBers in terms of raw power? (You don't need to rank all of them---maybe the top ten, with some explanations)

Hope this doesn't stump ya!

[Big Grin]

Seven years and a whole lot of continuity later, what would the answer be?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I know Cobie once said that Invisible Brainiac was the most powerful LMBer, but with new entrants like Rockhopper Lad and Power Boy...

quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
^That happened as well.

Really? Must have missed that. Do you know which story it occured in? I always assumed the Earth Corporations fell apart after the Dark Oval war.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It took Cobie and Lon, plus a few friends. There are a lot of untold tales from after this that I will get to one day...

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001215#000000

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
[qb]

All the LMBers get turned into little babies?

Oh wait, already happened.

Um, imprisoned in the Super Stalag of Space?

Oh, that too?

Everyone infected with gender-reversal disease?

What, that happened too???

Ah, why don't we just invade Earth and get rid of the Corporations currently ruling it?

Hmm, Blaze and IB always HAVE wanted to see Earth...

Where can I pick up the archives?????

[Big Grin]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Whoa, thanks for the link, Dev. Aweosme story [Big Grin] Blaze and I can have a lot of fun when we do our next story - we're planning a world tour of Earth [Smile]

Peebz, I'd have to do some digging. I think most of those happened during various tag team threads [Razz]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Glad you read it IB! I worked long and hard on that story and am real proud of it. The only ones who ever commented on it were Dev and Abin, for which I'm super thankful.

Dev, awesome to hear you plan on filling in some of the gaps between Lon staying behind and showing up on LW several months later.

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.