Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt... (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt...
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
For example, Caliente may say she was 17 when she joined (the exact year up to her).

Y'know, I was really only 18 when I joined. (Sound familar, Cobie? [Wink] ) And I probably would say I was 16/17 (since my birthday's in Ocbober, this would make me almost 19/20, now, which isn't bad for a "married" gal) just because I was oh-so-immature. Thank God I grew out of that! [Wink]

I'm glad Rocky asked that, though. I never thought about it. Very cool.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt, I've a vested interest in this next question:

Is Lard Lad really dead?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think so [Big Grin]

But hey, I'm an optimist [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Cobalt, I've a vested interest in this next question:

Is Lard Lad really dead?

I just checked the Chicago voter rolls; you're not registered to vote yet. That means you are still alive, my friend!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
(3) Then there are the extremes that fall outside of this general assessment.

Lucien Lad would probably be one of those exceptions as well. It's always been a bit of a vague thing about how old Lucien Lad actually is (since it's been established that he's bumped around the time/space continumumumumum for a long time before meeting the LMBP) but even when he joined I ahd him pegged as being a little older than a teenager. In fact he was probably about the same age as I was at the time which would have made him about 23 when he joined in Year One, at least physically if not chronologically, so he's now at least in his early 30s. That'd fit with him being slightly closer in age to the likes of Far so even given that he's one of the longest serving members of the LMBP and so one of the oldest simply by virtue of how long he's been around he's probably also one of the older members from when he joined.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What about Vee, then? Is Vee lost and gone forever?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Don't this so there either [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie

As with the DCU and Marvel alternate realities and parrallel universes play a big part in the LMBP world. Reading stuff again recently with all teh Earth-4 stuff in it got me wondering about which parrallel versions of LMBPers we've met in teh past.

I guess it's two questions really since you've got the alternate realities that over-wrote the LMBPU (like the funny animals LMBP and all the ones created by the Living Retcon and the like) and then you have the actual parrallel realities like Earth-4 that co-exist with the LMBP and can be crossed over into. So who is out there and who are their parrallels in our reality?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Don't this so there either [Big Grin]

Uh...was that supposed to make sense? [Confused]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Evil spell-check deity strikes again! What I mean is I expect Vee on Legion World eventually, safe and sound. [Big Grin]
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
The Magic Eight Ball isn't always clear [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Oh, is that his new nickname? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

So Cobalt...who's on your LMB Fantasy Team, and how are you doing in your league?

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been meaning to ask-- what happened to the original Hoochie Hut? Did it just never make it off the DCMB or..? (If it's in the history, I either haven't reached there yet or glossed over it somehow.) I do recall it being destroyed once, but I thought it rebuilty.. yeah. I dunno.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I might be able to answer this one, Cali:

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible? It's not mentioned in the original story, but there was this particular bar centered between the two cities which helped egg on all the hubbub and incite a certain Deity's Wrath! Wanna guess what that bar was called? Anyhow, the original original shared those cities' fate. But it was too late--it was already turned into a franchise! [Wink]

And the rest is history! [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.