Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt... (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt...
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Man! Sounds like you really burned yourself out between Omnia, Spear, Horn, 80PG and FFoD, huh? I thought I was getting burned out, too, but once I just kinda forced myself to dive in to "Covenant", I've really gotten into it! The funnest part is exploring these characters and what makes 'em tick (none of whom is Lard Lad for a change). And I'm really gonna be playing with weaving this story into other things that happened meantime in the LMB mythos (especially "Smoke and Mirrors" and FFoD) in what I hope will be interesting ways.

Interestingly enough, I had to change a story point of "Covenant" because of Helena's appearance in FFoD. Originally, Seth was going to be the one left behind! So I had to leave her on LW because the Covenant crew was still gone. I will be exploring how Helena got to be where we saw her in FFoD, so she'll still be a big part of the story.

I'm excited!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
To answer a question Lardy posed to me in the Shoutbox the other day, I'm waiting till after "Covenant" is finished before I start anything so I can see where Rockhopper Lass is at the end of it. I'm starting to poke some ideas around though.

I've never really been able to keep my attention to a OneVision beyond a couple of installments, but who knows what the future holds! [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's been long enough since we've asked the Cobester a question, so here goes:

The LSH, of course, has the rule forbidding duplication of powers in its members (except for Kryptonian/Daxamite kind). The LMB does not have such a rule. How many LMBers have powers that are similar to those of other members?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Has popular Legion Worlder CJ Taylor ever participated in LMB continuity? If so, brief synopsis, please!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Good questions and I'll get to them when I have a few minutes. CJ has a really interesting history, even if 95% of it isn't written by him.

The duplicate powers rule is probably less than we all think, though some powers (like teleportion) have been overdone.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
There is no way teleportation can be overdone.

A brief synopsis of my history, post Zero- Hour can be summed up in one word- TRIUMPH ( for you Marvel fans, think SENTRY.)

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Cobester, 2 Ekron-related questions:

1) Wasn't there a particularly memorable encounter between the Emerald Ass and Emerald Schlong of Ekron involving me and a female LMBer?

2) Is Ekron a hermaphrodite or something? Pretty sure we've seen male AND female parts...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ekron has a long history I think I may have already covered in this thread, and has a great section in the history of the LMB ("Crisis on Earth-4).

I want to get to your guys questions but after a long past few weeks, my attention span is best served right now for one-off threads. So eventually I'll give a response on it all [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And by eventually I mean before 2009. Sometime between now and then.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Whenever you have time. I know there's something or other coming up in a few weeks. [Wink]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

[Bump]

Just a reminder to the Cobester: There are only 48 days left till 2009! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
31 days and another question, but don't let it stress you out:

Is it true that Turns-You-Into-A-State Kid's great grandfather, Turns-You-Into-A-Principality Kid, was royalty?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have a question, but can I just say that after all these years, I'm still amazed by the level of Cobie's intelligence.

And you can read as much into that statement as you'd like [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yes, this is indeed true, but he did not have any super powers, just a great amount of authority.

On the Ekron related questions, I'm positive I answered them all earlier in the thread so I'd have to reread the thing to check...

The similar powers question...well, that one I really need a few moments to answer... [Smile]

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Cobie... how cute is it that we posted at the same time?

Nice to know that your marriage and whatnot hasn't broken our flow [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.