Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I vote Moby Dick as the only real "giant monster" of the bunch, as well as Amelia.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Votes are all over the place this time around, aren't they?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Current standings:
Keep....
Amelia 8 votes
Moby 5 votes
Ol Vir 4 votes
Titania 3 votes

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
I'm expecting the Empress to abandon the contest and join these four on a tear through the galaxy.

If I'm not mistaken, she never had a negative word for anyone in this grouping!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK without looking at other people's votes.

I definitely like Titania matching her strength against the Sun Eater. That makes her a keeper for me.

I have always considered the Super Moby Dick of Space (like the original Moby Dick) to be a force of nature rather than a brute. So despite looking great destroying that building, I vote to reject.

Now between Amelia Crugg and Ol Vir. It would have been nice to see Amelia doing something. Although Ol Vir seemed to be using his heat vision to destroy that moon. (I loved the Empress' reaction) I think I'd keep Ol Vir, as he at least did something. Sorry Amelia, you are rejected.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Current standings:
Keep:
Amelia 8 votes
Moby 5 votes
Ol Vir 5 votes
Titania 4 votes

Polls remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The Empress has imposed her will. Polls no longer remain open. The tie between Moby and Ol has annoyed her and tested her patience. She has chosen Titania to move to the next level along with Amilia.

Long live the Emerald Empress!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
BOO!! HSSS!!!

So sorry, I mean,

longlivetheemeraldempresslonglivetheemeraldempresslonglivetheemeraldempresslonglivetheem [Gasp]

[ October 12, 2006, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Doctor One ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

May Doctor One serve as an example to anyone who questions the Empress!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Awww! But the Wild Huntsman was groovy!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just what happens to those who annoy the Empress? Cat food?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
That reminds me. Are we gonna see Tizzles?
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
The Empress seems to be getting increasingly impatient with the whole event. After looking at the great finalist group pic, I'm half expecting her to call off* the competition and take them universe-conquering instead.

(*with what I'm sure will be very *stylish* explosions)

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
That would be like an all-expenses paid luxury road show for this lot.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

It's good to befriend the Empress. Scary, but good.

The next challenge is in development.

LLtE!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.