Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
mmm...Banyofruit Splits! (Make sure the Empress doesn't see the peels!)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Help! I could spend forever digging through my comics to find a reference picture of Amelia Crugg, but maybe one of you could help me quicker?

Super Moby Dick of Space, Ol Vir and Titania are nearly done....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Never mind!!! Found one! Thanks anyway!!!!

Hang in there..... the BRUTES are coming!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

They're heee---ere!

Which 2 brutes should carry on? I'll read and tally the votes carefully!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Titania's looking fine and Ol-Vir's a creepy little psychopath, I'm rooting for both of 'em.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
This one is tough...

Ol-vir is excellent, with that unsettling smile. And I'll vote for Amelia, too, because I want to see more of her. Off with Titania and Moby Dick.

[ October 11, 2006, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Doctor One ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Off with Titania and Ol-vir. The Ol-vir picture is good, but I so hate that character (in the sense that he was well written, but I just despised him and was glad whenever he got his comeuppance) that I want them out of there.

I liked the Amelia Crugg picture quite a bit, and I'd just love to see the Super Moby-Dick go into the finals so it could be in a group shot with some of the others!

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
KEEP:

Ol-Vir & Super-Moby Dick!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep Titania and Amilia.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep Moby-Dick and Amelia!
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, I checked these early returns twice...

KEEP:
Amelia 4 votes
Ol Vir 3 votes
Moby 3 votes
Titania 2 votes

As we know, things can change fast, and I won't close the polls fast.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm expecting the Empress to abandon the contest and join these four on a tear through the galaxy.
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep

Ol-Vir (now there's a man who takes pride in his work) and

Amelia (badass!)

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep Amelia and Moby. I like having a giant space whale in a competition.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
...but with Sarya you never know, so here's my ballot.

The Brutes.

Amilia Crugg. Great Hera! Forget scenery, scenario. She's got It. You can imagine her expertly piloting a ship one minute and dancing a devastating space-tango in the next. I'll bet she knows where the hot card games are, too. I have NO doubt that Sarya will choose her to advance to the next round, presuming there is one. EE just found a running buddy.

--->I'll add that "Simply Lookin' Good" reminds me of those classic Seventies t-shirt iron-ons like Here Come De Judge, Foxy Lady, and The Kid's Got Class.

Titania. Long on muscle, short on brain. Easily influenced. I can see all this appealing to Sarya even though other than strength-wise she's pretty much the opposite of Amilia. Strange how it works sometimes, huh?

Super-Moby. Yes, Empress, SMD is cute. But will it be cute when you're paper-training it?

Ol-Vir. A strong pic, but you know what you're going to get with Ol-Vir, right? Yep, it'll be I Luv Darkseid! Day every day. Sure to be beyond irritating when you're 10,000 times better looking than D-Boy. I won't even get into the wardrobe choices.

KEEP:
AMILIA
TITANIA

[ October 14, 2006, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.