Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
After the death of my old computer, this competition has been delayed even more...
However, traditional tools such as pencils and paper have been well utilized, so part of the production is done! Stay tuned!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alright, some changes have occurred! Marella is our only in to the Empress' competition now. Hope that journalistic integrity is intact!

Nightwind and Spider Girl have battled each other for the FEMME FATALE title. Who do you think should win?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Spider Girl to win that fight. Nightwind looked like she was only annoying Sussa.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Spider Girl definitely came out on top in this one

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Sketch Lad! Congrats on the new computer and getting everything running again. Hope you didn't lose anything important with the old one.

I vote to keep Spider Girl.

Maybe I'm callous, but I prefer the more violence-laden entries; they seem to be more.... suitable for the position the contestants are vying for. In the Nightwind picture there's just not enough besting going on. More of a ruffling of hair. Now Sussa on the other hand...

Oh God, I love the last Emerald Empress picture (now with more Tizzles!).

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

3 votes to keep Spider Girl!

Thanks for the mention of the Empress portrait. I've wanted to do a picture like that for ages, and this seemed like the perfect venue!

I will admit that it seems like Spider Girl is really beating Nightwind in those pictures, but is Nightwind being more clever? Is she more charming? More entertaining? These are questions to ponder....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I prefer to keep Nightwind. I've never liked Sussa anyway.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
Spider Girl to win that fight. Nightwind looked like she was only annoying Sussa.

I agree completely.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Nightwind, but Spider Girl owned her.

Spider Girl for the win.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Spider Girl 5
Nightwind 1

Polls still open....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Give Nightwind credit for showing us something different. Not every blow (tee hee) is the coup de grace. On the other hand, anyone who's ever had a cataract test at the eye doctor's knows how evil a strategically applied puff of air can be.

I give my vote for the win to Spider Girl, however, because she's the Femme Fatale here. I think Nightwind is trying to go the Mentalla route, and femme, that was just fatal. I am doing you une faveur, Berta.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Spider Girl 6
Nightwind 1

Polls still open....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Nah...polls are closed. Sussa snagged this title!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

All along, I've been using the term Energy Blasters, but Energy Casters sure sounds better. Either way, which do you want to see take the title...Leeta87 or Quantum Queen? Time to vote!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep Leeta
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.