Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: DISCUSS IMPRESS THE EMPRESS
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, after mulling over a LOT of different ideas, the competition for the top two of each category has been determined.

Once the winner of each category is voted in, the Empress will test their mettle with a final challenge to determine their worthiness.

Stay tuned...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, who do you want to be the Empress' BRUTE? Did you like the way Titania kayoed Amilia? Were you impressed by how Amilia stood triumphant over Titania? Who stays? Remember, after the titlist is chosen, she receives one more challenge....

Time to vote!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Titania looks totally bonkers. And check out that fist...it's a blur!

On the other hand, Amilia does the takedown without putting her cee-gar down. Style, girl, you got style.

BRUTE: AMILIA

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
If you're forced to include your opponent in the picture, including them being knocked out of the picture is a good way to go! Actually, I'm not totally convinced that Titania is out of it in the Crugg pic. She looks like she might just get up and go for another round! And is that sweat breaking out on Amelia's forehead? Maybe she needs to lay off the cigars and get some exercise!

I'm voting Titania!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Based on these pictures alone, Titania gets my vote to stay

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Titania looks more impressive in her victory picture, since we're seeing the final attack instead of just the pose afterwards. She wins!
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Titania for brute!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
By the time the space-camera was ready, Amilia had already taken Titania *down*. Whereas in Titania's pic, it looks like we're still in the middle of a fight, captions aside. I know who *I*d want on my team.

Keep Amilia!

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who's the Brute?
4 Titania
2 Amilia

Polls remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
You've got to admire Amilia for keeping her cigar throughout the challenge, but Titania doesn't even break a sweat. So Brute = Titania.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insomniac Girl
Super-Space-Ditz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insomniac Girl   Email Insomniac Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! I want to see the brutes dishing out some brutality! While Titania succeeds admirably in that regard, Ms. Crugg's entry is so after the fact. Who's to guarantee us that it was really her who brought Titania down, and that there weren't any unfair means involved beforehand?

Keep Titania!

Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to go with Titania. Amelia doesn't real do anything. She could have just doped Titania and posed over her. No showing of her using her brute powers.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

7 to 2, pretty clear results... Titania wins!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Stay tuned for Weapon Wielders' face off!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Just wanted to mention that all of the pencilling has been done. Just need to scan, color and letter... that takes time...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.