Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RPM Discussion Thread (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: RPM Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the comments! Fun.

I do sometimes move things along quicker than others, for the sake of my schedule. I hate for people to miss stuff.

The first challenge is sketched out. I still need to scan and decide about coloring. I think it's pretty fun. It'll probably be a couple of days til it's posted...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
how could you vote out satan girl you fools.

i dissapear for a few day and this happens (shakes fist)

[Satan Girl] [Satan Girl] [Satan Girl]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The first challenge is coming along...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
how could you vote out satan girl you fools.

i dissapear for a few day and this happens (shakes fist)

[Satan Girl] [Satan Girl] [Satan Girl]

nah! nah!

[Big Grin]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, the top 12 have put on a fashion show for us to judge. Please list the three models you wish to REJECT!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Reject:

ANDROMEDA: I have to say, I really don't like that outfit at all.

GIM: Not bad, but just not that exciting. I loved all of his audition round appearances, however.

PULSAR STARGRAVE: Yeah, he's pulling off the villainous look, but I'm not really digging the "less is more" idea.

COMMENTS ON OTHERS:

--I'm actually not a huge fan of the nothing but a bit of gas or feathers motif, but I decided to pass these girls anyway.

--Lazon still isn't smiling.

--Cal took me awhile to decide about, but in the end I think I kind of like the look. Love the "Queen" written on her leg in particular.

--I'm generally not a fan of the punk-look, but it kind of works for Pete.

--Lydda is absolutely stunning. My favorite pic by far.

--GiGi goes for something a bit unexpected. And it works.

--Jacques also rocks. Totally has an A&F thing going on. Keeping him in was worth it for this pic.

--Shady is a very natural model. She's got a lot of potential, although I think this pic only hints at it.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Andromeda really hasn't been blowing me away in any of her pictures. She gets my vote this round.

The "less is more" for Porcupine Pete really isn't. Some people shouldn't wear speedos...

Pink is definitely not Tasmia's color. She's too dark for something so... girly. Not sexy at all.

Random note: I think I love Gim Allon. Seriously, the boy looks yummy. [Big Grin] I heartily approve!

Great start to what looks to be a great Pinup Model game!! [Big Grin] Can't wait for more, Dean.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Reject:
Calorie Queen: This outfit doesn't do it for me.
Pulsar: Ditto.
Tasmia: I agree with Cali. Pink is not for her.

Comment: I also agree with Cali on Gim. That's one tasty piece of man! [Drool]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for the comments!
So far the bottom three are:
Andromeda, Pulsar Stargrave and Shadow Lass

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Reject:
-Pulsar Stargrave
-Gigi
-Calorie Queen

Andromeda: I would have voted for her instead of Cal, but I'd like to see whether she gets better later on. She didn't do it for me at all this time around, though.

Lazon: Meh. He should have glown more (literally) in this challenge. And enough with the frown already!

Gas Girl: Yeah! The picture works really well. The only thing I didn't like are the 'invisible' (?) boots. I think she should have gone with bare feet.

Porcupine Pete: Er, I don't know how to say this, but he looks like a dog on a leash. And he owns that.

Night Girl: It took me a minute to 'get' the design on the gown, but yes, it's quite original.

Colossal Boy: Good picture of him. You know, Gim should take off his hood more often, he really looks better without it.

IK2: An interesting outfit. The white line leads one's attention to his crotch, I don't know if that's what was intended (who am I kidding, of course it was!)

Shady: No... Something is not working here. The two shades of blue? The face, maybe? That floating pink thing? Close call for the last spot on the reject list between Cal, Shady and Andy. I chose Cal because I'd really like to see what Shady and Andy do later on in the competition.

Dawnstar: You know what, this picture really works. Dawny is just a very beautiful woman.

Winner of the round: Colossal Boy

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Pulsar 3 votes
Shady, Andy, Cal 2 votes each
Gim, Pete, Gigi 1 vote each

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd vote to reject Shadow Lass, Calorie Queen and Gigi Cusimano. none of them worked for me this round.
From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it too early to start thinking about the next competition? I'd like to propose a round devoted to 'elderly gentlemen'. It could include people like Universo, Aven, Brande, Loomis, Marla Latham, Ra's al-Ghoul, Leland McCauley, President Desai, Chief Zendak, King Voxv, Ambassador Relnic, King Jonn of Pasnic, some of the old versions of Starfinger, etc.

[ March 08, 2007, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Doctor One ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Is Aton Glissand related to Zaton Glissand, or are the two in fact one who is really embracing "less is more" ?
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
my votes are for

pulsar stargate
invisible kid 2
Gigi

If your after round suggestions I would love to see the contestants model costumes made famous by others. Could gas girl pull off Princess Projectors cockrum costum better then she did etc.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.