Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RPM Discussion Thread (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: RPM Discussion Thread
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote to reject

Lazon (If I pick a hunk, it's gonna be Gim)
GiGi (I just have it in for the little...I don't know why)
Shadow Lass (I love her, but she's working that blue thing a little to hard)

And might I add, I never would have thought a porcupine guy could be so hot.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
"I'd like to have a Super-Walkoff...of Space!"

I will attempt to separate on the modeling (the work of each contestant) from the clothing or lack thereof (Mr. Glissand's handiwork). We'll see how far I get with that.

Andromeda. A fine start. Nice framing collar on a good-looking outfit. (And wouldn't you know that even in a holo of her front there'd be attention paid to Laurel's As.) Downside: if I didn't know better I might think this was Dreamy. Gold, not platinum!

Lazon. OK. Outfit's kinda eh. Hey, be more exciting & I'll write more stuff.

Gas Girl. Like Ester, I prefer clothes that are clothes. GG could have done some nifty effects to enhance actual clothing. I think she has potential though.

Pulsar Stargrave. Yeah, givin' us a li'l something different. PS: just remember to keep mixing it up.

Calorie Queen. I don't care for the outfit -- although I like the "Queen" writing. But I love Cal, what can I say?

P-Pete. Look at that expression! V. good.

Night Girl. Now, see, here's an example of giving a model something to work with.

Colossal Boy. He looks like he's enjoying himself.

GiGi. Goodness gracious, GiGi!

IKII. Clever, Glissand. (And a tad raunchy.) I like Jacques.

Shadow Lass. I like Tasmia but I am not feeling this picture.

Dawnstar. Not for me.

OUT:

Lazon

Shadow Lass

Dawnstar

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd forgotten how much I love the commentary that comes along with these competitions!

Current bottom 3:
Shady 5
Gigi 4
Pulsar 4

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lazon
Dawnstar
Pete

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Lazon
Shady
Gim

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
More commentary from the other side of the aisle

Andromeda: Nice use of hair to keep the center of gravity over the pumps.

Lazon: Not comfortable with his color choice but like the retro look.

Gas Girl: Word is Gas Girl may be disqualified. Apparently some scandalous photos have been making the rounds on the holonet showing Gas Girl fully clothed. Backstage a large floating hairpiece is creating quite a ruckus over this.

Pulsar: Phantom Girl wants her pants back. Still, a good look for taking over all reality.

Calorie Queen: I’ve voted her off three times. Three times I’ve been wrong. I’ll take the blue flame for 500 Alex.

Pete is proud. Needles haven’t looked this good since Dreamy gave up knitting (yeah, I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean either).

Night Girl: Wearing the perfect gift for the buxom playmate who insists you look her in the eyes.

Colossal Boy: Reminds me of my days as a crossing guard.

Gi Gi: What goggles?

Inv Kid II: Like this diatribe of mine. Trying just a bit to hard here.

Shady: Nice color choice but the Flying Nun hair ware is so last millennia.

Dawny: Wildfire needs to keep his energies to himself. He’s set her on-fire.

Off:

Gi Gi
Colossal Boy
Dawny

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Update...

Shady 6
Gigi 5
Pulsar 4

Gim, Cal, Lazon 3
Andy, Dawny 2
Pete, IK2 1
Gas Girl, Lydda 0

[ March 09, 2007, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sketchy, I think you forgot to count Tamper Lad's votes...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Would someone mind double checking the votes? My accounting skills are hash today...

Thanks!

Logging off...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Reject:

Porcupine Pete
Calorie Queen
Dawnstar

I didn't like Anton's minimalist look for the women. Did he even design an outfit for Gas Girl?

I think the most stunning outfit was Night Girl's dress.

I do like the fact vthat Pulsar kept his trademark bell bottoms

[ March 09, 2007, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
By my count:

Shadow Lass: 6 votes
Gigi: 5 votes
Calorie Queen: 4 votes
Pulsar Stargrave: 4 votes
Lazon: 4 votes
Dawnstar: 4 votes
Colossal Boy: 3 votes
Porcupine Pete: 3 votes
Andromeda: 2 votes
Invisible Kid II: 1 vote

No surprize that Night Girl didn't get any votes. But Gas Girl, whom several people (myself included) said that they didn't like her outfit, also has not received a single vote.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
So, Dean, I'm curious, what would Anton have done if Blok had still been in the competition? I'm trying to think about a sexy outfit for Blok, and I'm coming up with a blank. And a giggle.

Maybe you should take this up as a challenge?...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Andromeda: I don't even like her, but she's seriously working.

Lazon: I *do* like Lazon, and even would go for a surfer-schtick, but he's just missing it. Maybe some zinc-oxide on the nose, a surfboard, a chinsy necklace and, what am I missing here? Oh yes, *feet!* Whatever the hell that is on your legs, you can't surf in it! Dood!

Gas Girl: Meh.

Pulsar Stargrave: Less is indeed more, but it's too early in the contest. I need to see 'it' before you start playing coy with 'it,' Stargy.

Calorie Queen: [flails around blindly]

Porcupine Pete: Looks like a prick to me.

Night Girl: Stop the competition! I call fraud! There's just no way she can be so hot, and so cool, and so room-temperature, all at the same time! She wins. Game over. Everyone else take your crap and go.

Colossal Boy: Nice hint of rough play for those who like them big *and* mean.

Gigi Cusimano: Back girl! Lydda's already got this in the bag, don't be coming on so scorching hot, like you've got a chance!

Invisible Kid: Hm. One would expect a man whose power is to skip by unnoticed and steal the show to have more subtlety than that.

Shadow Lass: Oh sprock no! Beautiful Shady, eclipsed by headgear. This is a woman who *is* shadow, she shouldn't be overshadowed in her own entry! I like the boots, 'though. They look dangerous.

Dawnstar: A feather boa and the theme to A Summer Place come to mind. Well, mine anyway. Not hers, apparently. Perhaps she would look suitably mysterious crouched, wings spread, wearing nothing, but holding a dove just in front of the 'good bits?' Nothing says 'E! Entertainment special in the making' like humorous anecdotes about on-set disasters involving live animals.

Hey, you, get offa my tree!
Calorie Queen
Porcupine Pete
Invisible Kid

[ March 09, 2007, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Set ]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alright, polls are closed!

Thank you for your votes. Thank you for helping me count votes.

I want to post the next challenge today, and then let the voting happen all weekend.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, the top nine pinups are posted! Which models' faces did not translate well into extreme lighting/coloring conditions?

Please list the 2 you'd like to REJECT from the competition.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.