Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RPM Discussion Thread (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: RPM Discussion Thread
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
BAH!

That's for my sentient Pete getting the hook.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I keep missing the vote but the show is delightful!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! We've had some very emotional responses to the rejections this cycle.

(Awesome!)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Just some insider info,
You all know that the next challenge has to do with the seven wonders. There will be 2 more rejections made, bringing us to the top 5. From then on, we will have judges' commentary and only one at a time will be rejected. Get your box of tissues ready...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers, late for the partyagain and all the good booze is gone!

Still, that won't stop me from drinking the cheap booze and getting in some comments, even though they won't affect anything!

THE FASHION SHOW:

Well, *I* certainly never would have voted Gigi out.

I must admit Taryn's outfit was... well, I wasn't surprised she goot booted.

LOVED Lydda's Hooters-gown! Nice job of implementing her longtime owl-logo design.

Gim Allon: Sexy? S'true. I've always liked him but never thought of him as sexy until now.

And Pete looked GREAT! Wow, that was a real surprise.

Lazon looked hot here too.

EXTREME FACIAL SHOTS:

It's **ALL** about Dawnstar here. A magnificent potrait.

Gas Girl was another standout.

Pete may have got the boot too soon, as Stargrave hasn't done too much for me in either round.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Heh... thinking about that Giffen "noseless horrified Stargrave" page got me thinking how much I'd like to see Dean's version of same.

Maybe Dean-recreated "famous poses and panels"?

Anyhoo, how long will it be before Pulsie attacks our handsome host Tenzil? And will Nura wake up before the competition ends? Stay tuned!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, I think Night Girl is the only remaining model that I haven't rejected somewhere along the way.

How did Marte Allon get to be a judge? I just know there's a conspiracy going on somewhere. Did I see a "twinkle" in Allon's eye? We all know what that means! Hey? Has anyone seen Rond?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Marte, Imra and Sarya have been longtime MODELS judges. Something crazy generally happens between them.

BB, your comment about Lydda's gown ("perfect for women who want men to look them in the eyes") may be the funniest thing I've ever read!

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

BB, your comment about Lydda's gown ("perfect for women who want men to look them in the eyes") may be the funniest thing I've ever read!

or just more proof that my anal retentiveness kicked in at about age 14. [Embarrassed]
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
oh dear i missed a vote but im loosing more and more respect for my fellow legion worlders with this contest. Pete and Anny were two of the better ones in that admitedly poor round. But for cripes sake Dawny looked like a smack addict and she got one negative comment and everybody fawing over her. You guys are mad! mad I say

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The voting certainly makes things interesting, doesn't it?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Andromeda....byeee. Pete, you're the ultimate under-porcupine. Maybe, next time buddy. Maybe next time.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

The Seven Wonders artwork is still in progress. I've come at it from several different angles. I'm still working it out. Hopefully, I'll have something to post on Monday.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
MLLASH -
quote:
Well, *I* certainly never would have voted Gigi out.
Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one! Gigi was scorching in that round, in an Aeon Flux Dominatrix* sort of way...

Keeping prickly Grinch-a-like and rejecting Gigi? Madness! Madness, I tell you!

* [Mmm. An all dominatrix challenge... I'll be in my bunk.]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey I liked GiGi's performance too.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.