Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RPM Discussion Thread (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: RPM Discussion Thread
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi.
Sketch Lad's art is fantastic. I've been looking at all the previous RPMs for 3 days(nights actually) now, and I can't describe how much I've enjoyed them! Some of them made the Legion even more "real" for me (if that's possible) and it was like having a magazine about what goes in "behind the scenes" in the 31st Century.
I wish Sketch Lad were the artist of the Legion comic.

Umm, is it ok if I vote too in the next challenge? I mean it's more or less the middle of this contest, and I'm not sure if that's permitted.

From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Voting is always encouraged, even if you join mid-contest!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dain:

Umm, is it ok if I vote too in the next challenge? I mean it's more or less the middle of this contest, and I'm not sure if that's permitted.

Please do! The more the merrier! Great to have you.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Dain, thank you for the very nice comments. Of course you're welcome to vote anytime.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, so after trying several different ways of presenting the models at the Seven Wonders of the 30th Century, I finally came up with an idea I liked!

Please list the two who should be REJECTED!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Reject:

Pulsar Stargrave - too haughty looking and trying to be bigger than the Giant Hall of Fame.

Lazon - Maybe if he had shown his bathing suit of light...

Other:

Gas Girl is great again. I love her wind-swept hair.

Invisible Kid II looks like he is enjoying himself here and that exuberance carries over.

Gim looked good. Although he would have looked better standing next to the Stratosphere Laboratory.

Dawnstar looked a little (ok a lot) haughty. But I Like the view point (AKA her point of view) of Sun City.

Lyddia, you look a little bored. Don't let your early lead go to your head.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I've given myself the giggles over my own dang work. Gas Girl at the Great Wind Control Center!
snicker^^^giggle **hyuck **hyuck!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I've given myself the giggles over my own dang work. Gas Girl at the Great Wind Control Center!
snicker^^^giggle **hyuck **hyuck!

I was thinking Gim should have been at the Giant Hall of Fame.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Actually, your comment about Stargrave was exactly what I was going for with him, so I wanted him at the HoF.

I had considered making Gim as tall as the Strat Lab, but I don't think he could actually grow THAT big.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Actually, your comment about Stargrave was exactly what I was going for with him, so I wanted him at the HoF.

I had considered making Gim as tall as the Strat Lab, but I don't think he could actually grow THAT big.

I would have considered it artistic licence. As it is now, it kind of looks like he's doing one of those Leaning Tower of Pisa poses.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Can I just say that I love these?

Reject Stargrave and Lazon, though it's more for their past performances than this one. At least Lazon finally smiled!

Have I mentioned that Sun City is my alltime favorite Legion concept?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

**heh Gas Girl....wind control center... **heh heh** hee hee hee...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Credit where credit's due....

When I was thinking about what to do with seven models, I went to the SLSH board and did a search for "seven" and I got a couple of hits. One was a thread about the seven deadly sins and another one was EDE's thread about the Seven Wonders of the 30th Century.

So, thank you EDE for the idea!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hmmm. After this it will be five contestants. Maybe you should have them each fight a member of the Fatal Five.

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I have a plan for the top 5 already. It'll be interesting. The judges will be commenting then, too.

Plus, I'm all Fatal Fived out for a while after the Impress the Empress!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  23  24  25   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.