Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tag Team - Beware the Octopi! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Tag Team - Beware the Octopi!
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Howdy! I haven't seen a tag team writing thread in awhile, so I thought I would try to start one. The more authors, the better. Off we go, let the silliness ensue...

Lancesrealm sat alone in a dank basement. (Is there any other kind?) He had been playing solitaire for hours. The deck was missing 3 cards, but Lance was a notorious cheater, and had won every game. So far, he was 20 bucks ahead. Lance took a long pull from the half-empty bottle of vodka, and then played a quick round of gaseous emissions.

Suddenly, the basement door opened and Lance shielded his eyes from the (not-so) blinding light. In walked...

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...Charlie Sheen. He'd heard there was a party going on, and he never misses a party.

He mixed up a batch of tiger blood and vodka and sat down with Lance when suddenly...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...Lance became infected with Charlie's warlock Adonis DNA and became SuperLance. Realizing he was made for bigger things, SuperLance...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
checked out how much bigger his penis had gotten. SuperLance shook his hips, inadvertantly knocking over the bottle of vodka. Sheen caught the bottle before it hit the floor, since his super-power is never to let alcohol go to waste.

SuperLance wondered if Sheen would be jealous, since there were now 2 giant pricks in the room.

"I'll be right back, Charlie. I need to..."

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...save the planet from a giant asteroid! Now that he was Super, Lance had grown much more ambitious. Sensing his fame was on the verge of ending, Charlie joined him.

The two hitch-hikes over to the local space shuttle as a truckdriver picked them up. Once they got inside the truck, Lance was shocked to see the driver was none other than...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Rickshaw, who was online trying to up his post-count some more.

Rick looked up and said, "Grab a seat - it's gonna be a bumpy ride. By the way, I'm Rickshaw."

Charlie Sheen's eyes widened. "I don't wanna go into space in a Rickshaw." Charlie then crawled into the bottle of vodka, which was another of his super-powers.

SuperLance took a seat. "I'm Lance. Nice to meet you Rick."

Rick glanced at Lance's pants. Funny. I woulda guessed Dick, but oh well, off we go. Um...where are we going?"

"Follow that asteroid!" exclaimed SuperLance.

Just then...

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...the asteroid, now appearing much smaller, landed in a nearby field. Rick pulled his truck to the side of the road. Carrying Charlie in the Grey Goose bottle, SuperLance walked toward the asteroid with Rick behind him. The grass around it caught fire. SuperLance blew out the flames with his super-breath. The trio approached the asteroid, to discover it was not an asteroid at all, but...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

The trio approached the asteroid, to discover it was not an asteroid at all, but...a giant ball of dragon poop.

Rickshaw's eyes widened as he stomped out a patch of flaming grass.

"Be careful not to get any on your shoes," SuperLance cautioned. "That's an old dragon prank."

"I could understand why it is steaming," said Rick, "but why was it on fire?"

"Are you sure dragonfire only comes out from the front?" retorted SuperLance.

"Um...good point", muttered Rick, as he tried to wipe some dragoncrap off his shoes.

"Ooohhhh....." came a soft moan from with the giant steaming pile of dragondung.

SuperLance and Rick stared at each other in disbelief as a figure crawled out of the ball of dung. As the mysterious figure wiped itself off as best it could, SuperLance and Rick realized the poop-coated figure was none other than...

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
...Black Adam who had someone's skull in his hands.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

SuperLance watched Black Adam execute a super-spin to clean himself off, which spread fertilizer over the surrounding area, not to mention SuperLance and Rickshaw.

"Well, crap," mumbled Rick, as he wiped off his face.

"You have a talent for understatement," replied SuperLance. "What do you figure he's been up to?"

"Looks like he's rehearsing for Hamlet," said Rick.

"Well, maybe the whole cast got eaten by a dragon. I sure hope it didn't give him ultra powers or anything. Oh, wait he already has super-powers..."

Just then, Black Adam noticed Rick and SuperLance.

He...

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
He pointed at the skull and said, "This... this thing talks!"

"I reckon I'd be a little space-happy if I'd just been pooped out by a dragon as well," Rick said.

"No, I'm serious..." Black Adam responded, frustrated. "Here... take the damn thing."

Black Adam tossed the skull to SuperLance and Rickshaw and flew off, not to be seen again until page 3.

SuperLance and Rickshaw stared at the skull for a moment, and then, suddenly, a glow seemed to come from inside it, and muffled words could be heard.

"What did it say?" SuperLance asked.

Rickshaw picked it up and then held it up close to both of their ears until they could hear it clearly.

"Beware the Octopi!" they heard the skull say, and then it grew silent.

Just then, out of the sky came...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...a giant dragon!

Infuriated that Black Adam, who he had digested just prior to this tag team starting, had survived and passed 100% through his bowels, the dragon was ready for a reckoning!

"BOHICA*" said the skull, who apparently said more than just ominous phrases. "I'm Yorrick Lad, and unfortunately, I didn't know you all that well..." he added, expecting them to be consumed by the dragon.

"Not so fast!" said a voice, as Cobalt Kid arrived on the scene! “I might be here to party with Charlie Sheen, but I brought another LMBer that’s going to kick some dragon ass! It’s none other than…”

*BOHICA = Bend over, here it comes again...

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
"Not so fast!" said a voice, as Cobalt Kid arrived on the scene! “I might be here to party with Charlie Sheen, but I brought another LMBer that’s going to kick some dragon ass! It’s none other than my newest drinking buddy, Chief O'Hara of Gotham City!”

"Saints be praised!" said Chief O'Hara. "That's one mighty big dragon!"

Rick and SuperLance looked at each other, a bit puzzled, as they didn't remember Chieef O'Hara being in the LMB, but, what the hell.

"If you don't mind my sayin', sirs, don't you think this is an occassion on which we best be usin' the red phone..."

Chief O'Hara pulled out a red phone with a single button on it, and offered it to SuperLance, who pressed the button. The phone lit up, and then, a voice answered on the other end. It was...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
...Red Arrow who had just finished punching out some drug-pushers. She answered, "Chief O'Hara I found the location of the drug lord Tyrian! Did we get that warrant yet?"

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, at that moment, both the dragon and Black Adam got their mad on again, and then smashed into each other again.

Adam punched and kicked while the dragon flamed and bit and clawed.

SuperLance and Rickshaw, both being smart asses, looked at each other, reached into their back pockets, and pulled out microwave popcorn bags.

"Got'ne Pepsi, SL?"

"Nope, but I do happen to have a bottle of schnapps absinthe."

"Uh, didn't know they had that..."

"Yeah, but it makes you hallucinate that you dance in the Rockette's line."

"hnnn. Well'p, the kick pretty good i hear. Might come in handy. Break it out SL."

"Sure, bu.... look out!" At that moment, Black Adam came flying past to smash into the ground with a very ticked off and angry dragon charging at them. Being the very cool cats that they are, SL and Rickshaw simply stepped apart as the dragon charged between them. It was at that moment that....

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.