Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tag Team - Beware the Octopi! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Tag Team - Beware the Octopi!
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
"Whoa! check out the udders on that nanny!" Ajax sidled up to a sleek female goat with a drink in one hoof. He smiled as best a goat can, and said, "Hey there sweet thing! Wanna learn to play chess? I can show you some great mating techniques..."

Lucky for Ajax, the nanny was in heat, and they were soon slow-dancing in a dimly lit portion of the dance floor.

Space Tart was quite tipsy and was squirming on SuperLance's lap. Lance was quite willing to keep buying her drinks as long as she didn't stop.

Rick looked at Rockhopper, and said, "Check out Ajax, Gentoo - looks like he might be gettin' lucky tonight."

"It's Rockhopper! I'm not a Gentoo penguin!"

"Calm down, Chinstrap," slurred Rick, as he watched the Bgtzlian babe sit back down beside Cobalt and start rubbing his chest, oddly enough reaching through his shirt. As her hand slid lower, Cobie's, um, grin got bigger.

Eryk spied the crew, and he and KGSR2 came over and sat down.

"Howzit going, Eryk! Watcha up to tonight?"

Eryk replied...

[ March 21, 2011, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: lancesrealm ]

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
..."well, Ajax and KGSR2 are about to have a dance-off (as referenced on the bottom of the previous page--go ahead and look, we'll wait...got it? Okay!) but the DJ had an equipment malfunction..."

"It's fixed!" the DJ yelled.

"Pardon me, darlin'," Ajax said, "but I got somethin' to take care of first!"

KGSR2 stands up and faces him.

"Alright, DJ," Ajax says, "play....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...I WANNA SEX YOU UP by Color Me Badd!"

Little did Ajax know that KGSRII was planning that same very night to give Eryk Davis Ester a private 'dance' to this very song in her quarters when they finished this nightcap, bringing years of flirtation to the next level at long last!

Immediately, the dance-off began with Ajax doing a really nasty move with his goat-ass, but soon he realized he was outmatched.

"Yo, DJ, spin that shit!" yelled a voice suddenly, causing everyone to stop before the dance-off could finish. They turned to see none other than...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
The Dancing Queen, followed by a sheepishly grinning Invisible Brainiac.

"Umm... Hi Guys!" IB smiled at the group, "We heard there was a dance contest here tonight and well..."

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
..."We've been asked to be the celebrity judges."

"Judges?" asked a very plastered Rick. "Are we in court, Adelie?"

"Adelie is my sister's name, Rick," Rocky sighed. "Just call me 'Rocky', okay? IB, it's Ajax the Super-Goat with Nancy the Nanny Goat against Kid Gender Stereotype Reversal with Eryk Davis Ester. Have a seat!"

Just then, the DJ...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Just then, the DJ played this song.

"What kind of crap isshh thishh", Rick slurred.

Boos could immediately be heard from the audience.

Lance threw a glass at the DJ. Eryk Davis Ester flung poo at the DJ (which should have been the first clue that this was not really EDE, but instead the notorious villain Boy of 1000 Feces, but nobody was sober enough to put it together).

Fortunately, the scene was interrupted by a giant crash caused by...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Captain Blacklight falling through the ventilation system in the ceiling! In classic bumbling fashion, the Capt revealed that he was still following the LMB!

"You won't get rid of me so easily this time!" he yelled. "Because I'm the 3rd celebrity judge!"

As everyone groaned, suddenly yet another crash was heard! They all turned to see...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...Old Dutch the Super-Cow! She had tripped while walking in the door. "I'm all right," she said, getting up. "I heard my old friend Ajax was here and was acting very strangely."

"You silly cow!" Ajax sneered. "When you retired and the Clean-Up Crew broke up, I realized that I had been using my superior goat intellect for all the wrong reasons! In the intervening decades, I am on the brink of total domination! If you'll excuse me, I have a dance contest to win!"

Old Dutch scoffed Ajax and walked off to join Rocky who had already ordered her a Kahlua brown cow.

The DJ then asked the crowd, "What should I play next?"

The answer came...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...not in time because in ran Chief Lardy. Hysterically, he screamed, "I'm being chased by Penis-Eradicater Lass! Heeeeeeeeellllllppppp!!!!"

Sure enough, he was followed quickly by the Damsel of Dong Destruction herself. "Come back, you---!" She stopped as she looked around and took in the setting. "Ohhhh!" she squealed. "So many penises to eradicate!"

She fixed her eyes on one male in particular and unleashed the full fury of penis eradication on....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
She fixed her eyes on one male in particular and unleashed the full fury of penis eradication on SuperLance's super-enlarged member!

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Space Tart, who was looking forward to getting even more friendly with SuperLance later that night.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed SuperLance, for obvious reasons.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the dude in the dark, dank basement, who suddenly saw his plans, which required eight giant penises, being inadvertantly thwarted.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Charleton Heston, who had just found a fly in his soup.

That's a lot of shouting! Fortunately, at that very moment, someone was being a lot quieter. That was...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a lot of shouting! Fortunately, at that very moment, someone was being a lot quieter. That was...

Yorrick Lad, who was just regaining consciousness.

Lance took a peek inside his tights. "Gonna have to change my name to Micro Lad, I guess..." he mumbled.

"Ooohhh...", moaned Yorrick Lad. "Feels like my skull is about to split..."

Rick, Lance, Space Tart, and Rockhopper quickly scooted back from the table, just in case he meant it literally.

Chief Lardy hid under the table, protectively covering his groin with his hands. Then he felt a little more...then a little more. Well, Chief Lardy was occupied for awhile, especially since he could see up Space Tart's skirt a little.

Rick stood up. (Somewhat shakily, but he stood.) "Stop right there, Penis Eradicator Lass!"

PEL eyed Rick's crotch. "And if I don't?"

"My super-power is to shrink womens' boobs away to nothingness!" responded Rick.

"Ha!" said PEL haughtily. "I think you're bluffing!"

"Oh yeah?" replied Rick. "Look what I did to her!" as Rick pointed at Space Tart.

*gasp!* gasped PEL.

Just then...

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

...Nancy the Nanny Goat walked over. her ample udders had disappeared to nothing! "Nincompoop!" she said to Rick as she walked out. Apparently Rick's aim was a little off.

Space Tart ran to a very scared P.E.L. and knocked her out cold, crying "Consider yourself lucky I didn't pull a school bus out of your backside! Rocky, would you mind?"

The Pyngwyn Prince put the unconscious attacker on ice. "Cobie," Rocky called, "Do you think your healing power might help Lance out?"

Ajax then spoke...

[ March 23, 2011, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

..."my massive goat schlong remains untouched!"

"Mine too," sighed Cobie in relief, noting his 9 inch member was safe.

"I'm not sure I can heal Lance's member, Rocky," said Cobie who really did not want to handle it. "But I will consider other ways to restore it..." he lied.

Just then, the DJ began playing the cool sounds of Donna Summer, annoyed at the lack of suggestions! The dance off had begun!

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Faster and faster flew Ajax’s hooves as he thrashed wildly about (and in no way kept to the rhythm ) to the sound of Donna Summer.

“NOOOOOO” he screamed in agony, “anything but that song, its going to release......make it stop or I’ll.........”

Sparks flew from his hooves and unfortunately they landed on the luxurious furnishings of the Hootchie Hut setting off a major inferno in the matter of seconds.

Coughing and spluttering the LMP ran outside and waited for the Fire Brigade.

“Hang on a moment”, said Lance, who was feeling a little down at the moment, “where’s Cobalt and Space Tart gone? Cobie was going to, erm, handle my little problem and now he’s gone”

Somewhere faraway Cobalt Kid opened his eyes groggily His head was thumping and lying next to him he could see Space Tart and he couldn’t help but notice her ample talents were restored to her.

Hearing a noise he gingerly turned his head and saw.

“You!! What are you doing here??”

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Rockhopper Lad answered "You passed out and Space Tart carried you across the street." And from this distance, I can do this! Rocky blew out the fire, using his super-breath.

"But Space Tart's bosom..."

"Rick also has the power to make breasts larger. That power would be pretty useless on my planet. We have no indigenous mammals. Oh, and don't worry about Lance. I checked with Time-Teller Lad and he has a friend called Penis-Extender Lad. He'll be here shortly."

Cobalt then asked "What about the dance contest?"

Rocky laughed and replied...

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.