Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Tag Team - Beware the Octopi! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Tag Team - Beware the Octopi!
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Emily had been preparing a Sivana party as Chief O'Hara explained the situation.

Click for fullsize image

She arrived with several gadgets in addition to her usual quiver. She greeted SL and Rickshaw, "Hello, I am Red Arrow. What is our strategy here?"

[ March 16, 2011, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
SuperLance just looked at Rick. "Do we have a strategy?"

"Howsabout we let Charlie out of the bottle?"

SuperLance hit the bottom of the vodka bottle, as one would a bottle of ketchup. Forgetting his newly acquired super-strength, he sent Charlie hurtling out of the bottle, soaring 100 feet up into the air and back down to the ground where he landed in the waiting arms of...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...Space Tart! Evidently the tabloids were already claiming Spacey was hanging with Charlie Sheen and Cobalt Kid and she needed to find out why, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy!

"Whoa! Talk about WINNING." said Charlie.

As Black Adam and the dragon battled below, and Rick & Lance ate popcorn, Cobalt Kid flew beside Red Arrow.

"I've got this," he said and proceeded to kick the crap out of Black Adam.

"And I got this!" said Charlie as he displayed yet another power, sucking the dragon into the bottle of vodka! "I bet this booze just went to 150 proof!"

The dust now settling, Space Tart asked: "so I just got here for nothing? The battle is over?"

"Not quite," said Lance. "My new super-hearing just alerted me to..."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"...a sonic boom in the distance! Something fast is coming this way." Just as he finished that sentence a blur of yellow surrounded them. Black Adam used this distraction as a chance to leave.

Red Arrow began firing arrows, but it was no use. She shouted, "Kid Zoom, what is going on?" She then took out a lighter and proceeded to lit a fire arrow, and the force of friction combined with the arrow to create a fire which stopped Kid Zoom for two seconds...

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...and she repeated her question: "What's going on?"

Kid Zoom panted. "I'm fleeing from the terrible fury of Captain Blacklight and the Blackout Brigade!"

"Huh?" said Cobalt Kid. "Don't you mean Captain Lighbulb and the Light Brigade? Don't worry, man...they're good guys. Yeah, a little on the retarded side, but--"

Kid Zoom pimp-slaps Cobalt. "No, you ass! I meant what I said! They're like the anti-Light Brigade, and their effing dangerous! They--!"

Before Kid Zoom could finish, he....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Before Kid Zoom could finish, he suddenly realized that Black Adam wasn't supposed to appear again until page 3!

"Wait! That Black Adam who just left is an imposter!" he says.

"Mother McCrary!" exclaimed Chief O'Hara. "The boy's nuttier than Charlie here! I vote we be gettin' back to our drinkin'!"

Just then, a strange object began to materialize in the presence of our heroes.

"Look! It's one those old-timey British police boxes, like that Doctor fellow Faraway Lad's always talking about travels in!" offered SuperLance.

"No... it looks more like a... portable toilet!" exclaimed Cobalt Kid.

And, just then, out of the portable toilet steps Porta-John, traitor to the Light Brigade who uses such a device to travel through time and space!

"*Gasp!*" gasped Space Tart.

"Yes, I have returned," says Porta-John, "and am now allied with Captain Blacklight. And with me I have brought..."

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...the Blackout Brigade!"

The first member steps out. It's...

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Tweaked Freak! The polar opposite of Coma Girl, TF is so awake from crystal meth that his mind now operates on a separate level of realty!

"Real effin' dangerous" said Cobalt sarcastically, cuffing Kid Zoom in the back of the head.

Second there was...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dominant Damsel, opposite number of Dormant Damsel. Clad in leather and fishnets, she held a riding crop in one hand and a cat-o'nine-tails in the other. Third was...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Flashend, the complete opposite of The Flasher. He was dressed like a kid from a prestigious boarding school. He commands the vast power of darkness and has pretty white hair like all anime villains.

Kid Zoom says, "See Emily! They are stealing our family name of Flash which is rightfully ours!"

Red Arrow shook her head, "Leonard, I don't care what Uncle Lex says. We are not getting married, I barely even know you."

"Kid Zoom is awefully slow, Red Arrow!" Flashend taunted. Kid Zoom prepared to attack but...

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

...Charlie let out a belch at just that moment, the force of which knocked Kid Zoom off his feet.

SuperLance and Rick shook their heads. Rick said "You have all them fancy powers now. Can't you do something?"

SuperLance replied "I don't even know the extent of my powers yet. Maybe I have heat vision." He focused his eyes on the Port-a-Potty, but instead of heat vision, what he used was...

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
his withering gaze.

Meanwhile....

Non Sequitor framed Cleopatra for the murder of crows.

back to the story.

"Well that was a surprize and look at what it did!" Everyone agreed that it...

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"It is getting boring! Can we play with them now?" Flashend asked Porta-John. The young man was very impatient to begin the battle. The mystical man replied...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

..."No! We are NOT finished introducing the Blackout Brigade! There are 3 more!"

Next out of the porta-potty was...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...former Atlanta Brave John Rocker aka the Human Douchebag!

Up next was...

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.