Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
(Places Eyrk Davis Ester and Cobalt Kid gently into their biobeds)

I won't rest until that Bee PAYS for what he has done today.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*cough*

Kippers...what about Jailbait Lass? He...took her!

Please, someone has to help her! Kent, anyone, please...for her sake, for my sake...you must get along...*cough* and save her...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
tarantaraaaa!!!

How do all (whack whack). Don't mind me, I'm just riding through declaring war. (whack whack). By the way, there are some people outside who look (whack) like they might need some medical attention (whack whack). Sort of like someone has hit them over (whack) the head with a sword and then ridden off (whack whack). No idea why that would be though (whack).

Oh, by the way Cobie, Jailbait Lass is buried in the graveyard and probably has mere seconds of air left but I'm busy (whack). I did leave a message over at... the other place. Where I delcared war first. Erm... (absent minded whack whack)... you know. Yeah, anyway, graveyard, suffocate, Red Bee, yadda yadda yadda (whack whack).

Well, must be going.

Tranataraaa!!!!

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Th-thank you Lucien...

<sees no one left around>

*cough*

Jinx...take me there...

*cough*

<rises out of bed. the stitches re-open>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Okay, now whacking Cobalt Kid and Eryk while they're laid up in hospital beds is either just plain wrong or the most brilliant move since Falcon video #25405.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

jimmy tarbuckaraararara!!!

Oh, whacking is old news. I've moved up to stabbing with a porcupine now. (stab stab)

Lizawithazeetarbuckararararar!!!!

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<re-enters, with Jailbait Lass in arms>

We need medical attention for her immediately. She's in shock.

<blood coming out of Cobalt's own ribcage>

Ok...I know, I know. Before you tell me Kippers, I'll stop moving and go back to my bed.

*cough*

Just...j-just make sure Jailbait Lass is OK

<overcome with guilt, Cobalt brings Jinx back to EDE>

Kid Prime
Founder

Okay, that's it. Someone secure Cobalt Kid to this bed so that he can't do himself any more damage. And post a guard so that Bevis, while good-intentioned, can't do any more whacking, or heaven forbid, stabbing with his sword, until these folks fully recover!

(Secretly takes note of Bevis's actions for later use at all-male Rock Hudson-style pool party on Saturday.)

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey now, I go to all that trouble to make sure there are no internal injuries and you bleed all over yourself anyway! [No]

Since I don't see a doctor around I guess I'll just have to take care of this myself.

The room is filled with a sapphire blue glow as Vee focuses his shrinking powers on the troublesome injuries. SHRink!!!!!! and suddenly they are almost completely gone, reduced in size to that of a measly papaer cut.

Now get up you two and get on with it. You've both had worse injuries shaving in the morning!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Hug]

Thanks Vee!

Now we need to get back out there!

<looks in at sleeping EDE with Jinx and Calamity Monkey safe-guarding him.>

Keep him safe Calamity Pets.

<looks at Jailbait Lass, finally asleep>

I'm so sorry Lolita...

<exits>

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

*knock knock*

Helllooooo...

Why is the door shut? I want to come in. I don't have my sword with em still. I promise not to whack anyone.

Hello?

Beuller? Anyone?

Dammit. Ok, porcupines try attacking the door see if that does any good. Red Bee might be in there disguised as a table or a dog or a chair. You can never be too sure?

No?

Bugger.

Right, I'll be back. You won't keep me out for ever.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
So this is the Medicus Tower?

Where's Doc One?

And what is the bald guy in the robes' job?

At least Cobie's resting comfortably while we wait for Doc One to get here.

(Did the Candy Striper just say he's a hall monitor?)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Space Ranger flies into the upper floor of the Medicus two Tower thru a specially designed skylight carrying a stasis capsule containing the apparently lifeless body of Clive Taylor aka Virgin Lad>

Doc I have another Patient for you. I Hope. Somebody chopped off his right hand and threw him our a 14th floor window...

(And when I find out who...)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, Ranger... I should have known you'd be here...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

What are you doing here Concord?

(Aside from saving me the trouble of tracking you down)

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.