Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Cobalt walks in looking deadly serious and sees a food fight breaking out in the middle of what he assumed would be a tension filled planning session.>

Well, I see the Red Bee has driven you all mad. Flinging around cake and having your sexual tensions bursting throughout this entire ordeal. [No]

<pointing at Kalla>

She is a renowned murderer who deserves nothing better than a cold prison cell with no trial, or better, a cold sword across her pretty little neck.

But her intel was vital to saving you, Lardy and Timberwolf has vouched for her--for now--so that is enough to set that aside until we deal with the Red Bee. After that, I'd really like some sort of explanation as both friend and an LMB brother.

<points to Red Arrow>

She is responsible for all sorts of property damage on Legion World and what at the time felt like a worldwide invasion. But if Kalla Hrykos can get a temporary pass, I certainly think Red Arrow can. I've disagreed with almost everything she and Question Kid have said but the truth is, I'm beginning to admire their moxy and find their sense of strategy to be very impressive. And besides, we all know property damage means little to me.

<points at Shark Lad>

He better make his move on Lolita sometime soon or he's in for a world of trouble. Trust me, I know. That's my way of telling you I'm cool with it Sharky.

It's time to get this all planned. Between Dev's plan to trap him and Question Kid's plan to weaken him, I think we can take out the Red Bee. And while you call the roll (in its own thread of course), I look forward to further explanation of how a monster such as Kalla, through the use of a bare-breasted illusion, was able to infiltrate Legion World.

<looks at cake>

Surprised a hooker didn't jump out it. (What, it's Lardy.)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<looks at Power Boy>

So you battled him one on one and lived to tell the tale. Impressive as ever, PB. Where did the battle take place? It must not have been on this plane of existence, explaining the Bee’s absence these last few days.

<regarding the Kalla secret>

Don't give me that look, Lon. Everyone here knows by now. This is the inner circle for the secret. I'll keep it for now, until this ordeal is over at least.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy looks as serious as a person can with a face completely coated in icing>

Yeah, there's much to plan and discuss. For the moment it's vital that Hot Chick's identity be kept a secret...or she's no good to us!

<grins> Damn, Des--timed it just right to avoid getting a cake-shellacking! <points at him> Next time, buddy!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<hands the nurses several credits>

They'll never realize I them put Bismollian hot sauce in it. The planning session better have several bathrooms...

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf stop and looks at Cobie, his face growing dead serious. "You either trust me or you don't. We will talk about this, but coming in here and announcing it for every idiot within 100 yards to hear has just put a real hurt on the idea of keeping a low profile with it...doesn't it you sanctimonious...hypocritical..." He is talking through clenched teeth at this point. "If she deserves to be jailed so badly...you better be willing to throw someone else in this room in the cell next to her, because not everyone in here deserves to be given a free pass just because they're your best friend."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Yeah, well, I'd feel a lot more comfortable with Lolita if I knew who was pulling the strings if you know what I mean..." SharkLad said with a raised eyebrow.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If Furb--er, whatever he calls himself, now--is referring to me, well... <shrugs> ...he might have a point. <randomly picks some icing off his face and licks his fingers>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"Have a happy birthday," Question Kid said. This may not end well for me and Red Arrow. But it was a fun ride, and I do have dossier files on everyone in case they go after me. I have stocks and mines. Oh and the tournaments! That cute Stareyes...whoever he/she is...doesn't really matter given that I'm incidently sexual. He walked into the waiting room and took out his wireless device and began checking the tournament standings.

Red Arrow was nervous, but she knew money was powerful. And with the money came pressure from the super-human community. She felt safe.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev looked around at everyone.

His eyes narrowed at Cobalt Kid and Lardy. "So Des, where do you two want to meet to have this planning session?"

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think Lardy should call the roll and all active LMBers should join us. But now I question a 'planning session'. The fewer who know, the better. It's all on you Dev...good luck, my friend.

<puts arm on his shoulder>

I'll have Lolita meet at the rendevous point.

<turns to Sharky>

Sharky, I'm only just recapturing her friendship. Trust me, I pull no strings here.

<now to Timberwolf>

I may be sanctimonious, but you must understand where I'm coming from Timberwolf. No one outside of this room has heard, Lardy is too smart to let anyone listen into his hospital room--I magnetically sensed the devices as I entered. But anyone about to embark on this suicide mission against the Red Bee deserves to know who they're fighting next to.

Bloody Liberty. Timberwolf is really serious about Kalla Hrykos...he really meant it when he said he loved her. I'll let both Lardy and he try to convince me. But maybe I'll need to talk to her myself to understand what they intend.

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
No need to call for me, I’m here.

*She walks over to Shark Lad, taking off her trench coat and draping it over her arm.*

And no one pulls my strings but me, Sharky. I hope you know that.

*She looks at Dev Em.*

I know what I have to do.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<holds his Omnicom> Done, Des. The roll is called.

We'll sort all of this out. If "Hot Chick" knew a way to help me, then maybe she knows some more about the Bee that will help us. In the meantime...have the docs make some more of that anti-toxin.

Is Ex doing okay? I took that huge dose, so Dev could save him. Please tell me it wasn't in vain?

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev looked at Lardy.

"Ex is stable, but still in bad shape. So hopefully this stuff will help him too."

He looks at Lolita. "I know you do...everything is going to be alright, and Thank you."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I take it he'll live, though. Good.

I...hope this makes me and Ex even.

What about...Tempest?

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev looked down at the ground. "she's still in a coma, and they have no idea if she's going to come out of it."

Dev then turned and walked out of the room.

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.