Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
y-ya think? <touches head> Ow!

Oh god! Lardi's...gone.

<closes eyes>

He...warned me. I was able to deflect the shot...slightly. Bad as it was...I woulda been a goner without Lardi.

<opens them back>

Des...I couldn't sense the attack! No one, I mean no one gets the drop on me like that.

The weapon...the attack...it was designed to fool my senses. Lardi...he's even more powerful than I am, but he was almost fooled too. He's...not there any more. Felt him die....

<sits up suddenly>

Oh, no! Des, it's GONE--the Lard Force! Gone!

<it's then that Furball crashes thru the window>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that's not good. If we're all being attacked, this is an awful time for you to lose your--

<suddenly, Furball comes crashing through the windows; Cobalt reacts by using his powers to protect the nurses, the EMTs, Lardy and himself; Dev then flies through the window>

What is this, Grand Central Space Station?

<goes over to Furball, and heals him as well>

Another attack...well, we know *something* is on Legion World, even if we don't know if its related to Zardi or not.

I'm calling for a Code Red Alert. Legion World is under attack, that's clear now.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<oblivious to evrything else>

Gods, it's gone. Not...again...

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
<Runs to Furball's side.>

I'm not a Vet...

But he doesn't look to be seriously hurt, just shaken up.

But who?

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Glances over at Sam, then flies out after Dev.>

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
<Furball sits up. Looking around confused.>

Rhank rou Robie. Romething wring. rirn't rrr...

<Furball shakes his head frantically. He looks up at Cobie and with obvious determination and effort say>

Sorry, this is very difficult for me to do, but there is something seriously wrong here. I sensed nothing, and only realized I had been hit when I was about 10 meters from the window.

Dev isn't going to find anything out there...we're not dealing with an orrrrrrrrreeeaaaaaaaaaaarrgh!

<Furball falls over. He is breathing and seems physically alright, just unconscious.>

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Cobalt is obviously surprised that Furball spoke so clearly>

All these years and I never knew you could talk like that...one of these days you're going to have to tell me your life story, Furball.

<turns to Lardy>

Lardy, I can only imagine what you're feeling right now, but can you get up? Can you help us out here...if nothing else, you're LMB experience remains valuable and you know you're a great spy and sword-fighter. The LMB needs you right now.

(And maybe that will keep you focused on the job at hand and not losing your powers again)

We need to get back on the streets and make sure these attacks were limited to us. Dev and Ranger will be checking in shortly, I'm sure.

<glances at Sam Pureheart>

Tell me Sam, where is Everyday Girl? I could use her help right now.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<hanging his head>

I'll try my best, Des.

<gets dressed>

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

<glances at Sam Pureheart>

Tell me Sam, where is Everyday Girl? I could use her help right now.

I'm not sure Mr Cobalt, the last time I saw her she was taping off the scene at Mr Lard Lad's Office. She Called the CSI Guys to come investigate.

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks kid.

Security Officers, lets head back to the Security Office. We'll coordinate with Dev-Em and Space Ranger there.

<to nurse>

Sorry for the trouble, Jenna. When things slow down, we'll do dinner at the Beacon.

<flies out hole in the wall>

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dev is flying back towards Nedicus 2 when he sees Space Ranger.>

I do not understand this. There's nothing out here. Not a trace of anything that I can see. Can you pick up on...wait a minute...

<Dev concentrates his attention towards something in the distance.>

There's something happening at the Security Office...C'Mon!

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<prepares to 'port>

...oh yeah...right...guess I'll have to take a cab...

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

I can give you a ride in the ambulance Mr Lard-Lad...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hmmm...I could keep an eye on him...

Sure, kid, but I call shotgun. Er...still a little weak, here. Maybe a wheelchair to your ride?

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Sorry Mr Lard Lad but no shotgun for you. Civilians ride in the back.

Nothing I can do, insurance rules and Medicus Two regulations.

Here's your hoverchair. This joystick controls everything.

Brit told me Tamper Lad once tricked one of these out into a flying fortress. I think she was kidding...

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.