Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, it's shotgun or nothin' for me, kid.

<climbs into hoverchair>

I'll take this and get a cab to the Security Office. Later, kid.

<eyes him and hovers toward the docking station>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay I tried...

(Watches Lardy moving away...)

Hey, you need to be careful with that hoverchair... It's in my name... I'll have to pay for it if you wreck it!

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<bumps into walls and other hoverchairs really hard after hearing that>

Heh.

<hails a cab, gives the chair to some homeless guy>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice Guy... [/sarcasm]

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
--Incoming Message--

Attention! Doctors, nurses, EMT's! You're going go have a lot of incoming LMBPers!

Please have everything ready! We're at the Rookery now...

--End Message--

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
OCC: Going to continue using orange for character that is not my screenname)

Red Arrow stayed by Chief Lardy's side during most of this. She knew her power level was weak and would be a liability in battle. So she did what she could "on the home front". She was very bitter, because the super-hero community is similar to that of firefighters and police. It is very close-knit.

She said, "I have been doing my best, and I will continue to do my best. I'm not really afraid for myself, the Soul Gem tells me everything is going to be alright. But I love this team like a family and will do whatever it takes for it to remain so." What other options do I really have if we lose? Go to my Sivana relatives...and I know they are aware of my prescence...and become a criminal? Spend most of my life on the run or in a glass box? No. I refuse to become evil.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<arrives at Medicus Two from the Rookery and is checked into a room>

"The neurologist will be in to see you soon, Chief."

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"I am sorry for being so useless to you sir," Red Arrow said. She had just initiated the protocols but still felt a bit overwelmed. "But I am trying my best. What we are facing is magic-based and I happen to be pretty good at science when I have to do it."

OCC: See this thread for details. No-Prizes for anyone who knows where I go the numbers from. http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=004394;p=2 )

[ March 05, 2011, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Question Lad ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
'no prize!!'

[Big Grin]

i forgot about those

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev lands on Medicus II.

He finds Lardy. "Hey there Chief. I wanted to stop by and see how everyone was doing."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<blearily> Mm? Oh, Hi, Dev. Coulda sworn Emily was here...must be these muscle relaxers they got me on. Pretty...good stuff.

Anyhow, they say this may get better with time...or never improve. They've no frickin' idea. Guess the Bee's toxin is kinda unresearched, y'know?

They say if I exert myself, I risk permanently damaging myself, maybe even dying. No big deal, anyway...not as if I could do anything anyway, unless... <remembers his Mark II exo-armor prototype> ...um, yeah. Nothin' I could do anyways.

<covers what he's thinking from Dev--he's now determined to use it but knows his fellow LMBers would oppose because of doctor's orders>

So, uh, any progress?

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev shakes his head.

"Nothing concrete. We have a plan though to bring Red Bee to us."

Dev decides not to say anything about what they have learned about Zardi's involvement.

"I'm really sorry about Sir Roy. I wish we could have gotten there sooner and done something more to save him. I'm honestly surprised we didn't loose anyone else..." Dev's voice trails off and he turns to the window. He lifts his left hand to his neck and starts to rub it. "I'm loosing everything..." he says barely audible.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, poor Roy...died a hero though. Worse ways to go. Gods, I wonder if anyone's told Quis? He and Roy were...close...at one time.

The Bee...he told me it was him who shot me! Can you believe it? If not for him, I'd still have my Lard Force...and not possibly facing life as a cripple.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev composes himself, glad that Lardy is too drugged right now to be too aware of his near breakdown.

This is too much at once. He thinks.

"Anthony, I have to go and see a few of the others before I head back. See how they are faring." He moves to Lardy's side. "I'll make sure that S.O.B. goes down."

Dev turns to leave the room. "Take care of yourself in case I don;t see you for a while," he says as he walks out of the room.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Later, Dev.

<thinks>So how am I gonna get my Mark II exo-armor...?

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.