Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
I figure I'm at the top of your list of suspects... So I wanted a first hand look at what I'm supposed to have done before I turn myself in for questioning.

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Or you wanted to finish the job...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(...and can't because I'm here)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt Kid was shot according to the News Reports. Pappa Rotzi rarely gets details like that wrong...

You Know... Tamper Lad recently told me that your trigger happy little niece has bullied him into making an amazing assortment of ammunition for her over the last year or so.

According to him she has bullets that can pierce anybody on Legion World's defenses...

--------------------

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Just what are you trying to imply, Concord?

(and what makes you think I'll believe you?)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man

I'm not implying anything Ranger. I'm just giving you some information that certain other people might not think you need.

Oh... and before I forget... edged weapons have never been my style. Nor to the best of my knowledge are they your niece's style...

But her father...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Isn't on Legion World at the moment. So trying to cast suspicion on Hrun won't do you any good. I spoke to him already, but I'm positive he'll welcome the news that you're trying your best to implicate both him and Brit in all of this...

(I'm sure he'll have a few words for you when he gets back...)

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

I'm not trying to implicate anyone or anything... and if you think you can use Hrun's reputation to intimidate me you're sadly mistaken...

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Okay then if you're though throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, let's talk about you for a moment...

Where were you when Cobalt Kid was shot?

(and you'll need a witness or twenty to corroborate your story)

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

I was having a very public political discussion with Yellow Kid.

But I think we only had about five or six witnesses...

Including your niece and Virgin Lad.

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

And when Virgin Lad was attacked?

(Just try to use Brit as an alibi again...)

--------------------

Zardi, the Eternal Man

I assume I was asleep in my apartment, alone of course, but the Security System in Tamper's Luxury Condo's is state of the art. And Tamper has never been overly concerned with respecting his tennents privacy. So I assume that sufficient proof of my whereabouts exists.

--------------------

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
I can attest to the innocence of his activities while on Medicus, Spacey. His reputation does indeed proceed him and I have been keeping a careful eye on whatever he does while he's here. There are very few who are foolish enough to risk my anger for I am NOT gentle when provoked.

Gary, I feel it only fair to warn you that I will be forceful and decidedly ungentle if you make what I might think is a threatening move toward one of my charges. Medicus is considered a neutral territory. You have no say in this matter.

Honestly the same goes for you Ranger, you may defend but you are not to attack.

May I suggest that you both take your debate to the lounge and continue over a nice piece of cheesecake? The patients here could use some quiet so they can rest and recover.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

I believe you are entirely correct and I want to thank you for your assistance and your dedication to your charges.

Now I need to go and find both Lard Lad and shenu.

(And then start working my way down the rest of the Cobie-hater list... It's gonna be a Loooong day...)

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<suddenly, from the future Exnihil materializes in Cobalt Kid's hospital room. The steady beat of hospital monitoring equipment drones on>

blip... blip... blip... blip...

Oh, man... Phineas has a sick sense of humor... this is five weeks ago. Right after he... no, Ex, say the words... after I shot Cobie.

<suddenly, Ex has an idea. He walks over to Cobie's bedside and kneels down. He whispers>

Cobalt Kid... listen... wherever you are right now, I know you can hear me. I know this won't make any sense, but... uh... <looks at the clock hanging on the wall>... two hours from now... I'm going to leave a piece of paper at the Office of Security. I've seen the way they run things over there... it goes untouched for over a month.

If you can hear me, it's imperative that you remember this and find it. Your future... all of our futures depend on it.

<exnihil rises, uncertain whether it will make a difference. He walks into the hallway, looking in each direction to ensure no one is looking. It's clear. He opens the medical supply closet, and amongst the gauze pads and syringes finds his target: the seventh timepiece. He winds it and replaces it>

OK... seven o'clock.

<Exnihil disappears>

[ March 22, 2009, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
<a cloud of darkness forms in Clive's room and out steps a reagal figure>

So Clive, was It your death I forsaw or Cobalt Kid's? Perhaps you both?

It seems to me someone is acting against the RMP. I must investigate further to see if they pose any threat to me...doubtful as that may be.

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.