Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
I saved your miserable life, you ASS! {slings some icing at Lardy}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here--have some more, whydontcha?!? <grabs two handsful of cake and throws them at T-Wolf and HC>

[ March 08, 2011, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Chief Lardy ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Oh dear god..." Dev says and walks out of the room before it really starts flying..
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf picks up a plate of cake..."Ah hell, he says and thows it at LArdy.
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<aims another for T-Wolf but hits Dev in the back of the head as he's trying to leave>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev turns, and is a nice shade of red...picks up a huge piece that just fell off the back of his head and throws it at Lardy, but slips in the process on some icing on the floor and nails Red Arrow in the side of the face.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<aims for Question Kid but gets HC on her bosom>

Um...D'Oh?

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"We are in a middle of war. We are not alive right now because of our own brillance, but the stupidity of the Red Bee. A smart villain would have attacked the strongest members first! I know this because my parents were Crimson Avenger and Black--"

"I have your memories, Emily.His codename was Red Arrow, he wasn't stupid enough to call himself Black Arrow," Sebastian added.

"Yes, that tells you the power of the media. Anyways, my parents were in the latest incarnation of the All-Star Squadron. I walked in from visiting Grandpa Ryan to find Captain Atom's dead corpse. My father walked in and told me to go to my mother. It turns out my father massacred the entire team except for my mother. She sent me to the Thunderbolts, because she felt most of my relatives were unfit. After that thing with Nrrev and the cosmic cube I ended up here," She explained.

"I will not have another super-team be destroyed. I will not lose another family, because as much as I am a Sivana and my mother was a Knight, I am one of you." She said.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf looks at HC..."this gives me an idea for later, but first..."

He picks up the remainder of the cake that had yet to be cut and heaves it at Lardy, "Happy Birthday Lardass."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<wipes icing off the parts covering his eyes>

<stares for a long moment>

BWAH-HA-HA-HAAAAA!!!

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Just stares at Lardy.

"Hahahahahahahahaha..."

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<cracking up>

B-best birthday E-EVER!!!

<snorts>

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev laughs as well.

Then...

"People, as much fun as this has been...The Chief and I actually do need to talk about some official business. Please go get yoursselves cleaned up, and wait for us outside. Thanks."

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmph. Whatever. {wipes icing off bosom and exits}

Coming, Fuzzy?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

"Yeah. Let's go get you cleaned off."

He looks back and gives Lardy a wink, and starts laughing again.

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.