Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, this is ridiculous, Lardy! He knows, okay? He knows everything!

{PB looks puzzled because he has NO IDEA what they're talking about}

Now, give me a piece of that friggin' cake, already!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev nods in agreement to Sharklad. "Definately."

He looks at Lardy. "Yeah, unfortunately he got away and we haen't seen him since the battle where we lost Roy. We were trying to find him when Emily activated the Lard Bots."

Dev gives Lardy the "we need to talk about her" look.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"um, nobody offered me cake?"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Fine! <slices her a piece and gives it to her>

Furball...you know everything? Do you know this isn't the first slice of my cake she's had?

<looks at Sharky>

Pardon my manners. Have some cake, Sharky! Sorry, we're fresh out of chum icing....

[ March 08, 2011, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Chief Lardy ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Question Lad just smiled and kept his place. There was so many politics going on that he didn't know about or care about. He was starting to dislike how personal everything was becoming.

"I will have to give you the present after the war is over, Chief Lardy." Red Arrow said.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Don't mind if I do... so, uh, has anybody seen Lolita?"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Question Lad:
Question Lad just smiled and kept his place. There was so many politics going on that he didn't know about or care about. He was starting to dislike how personal everything was becoming.

"I will have to give you the present after the war is over, Chief Lardy." Red Arrow said.

"Present", Emily? Like the one you just unleashed on Legion World? <face turns red> Look, you two---have some cake!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
PB looks increasingly uncomfortable sensing all the tension

" well .. er yes I hope the blood comes in handy but the anti toxin seems to be working ... "

"I'll just uh ... go shower."

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
PB looks increasingly uncomfortable sensing all the tension

" well .. er yes I hope the blood comes in handy but the anti toxin seems to be working ... "

"I'll just uh ... go shower."

Thanks, Peebs...and pardon my manners. You're a good man--there'll always be cake for you! And please have Doc Gym'll take a look at you.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev grabs a piece of cake..."thanks."
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf looks at Lardy. "Oh, I know that too. I also know about all the cake you've eaten...and call me Furball one more time and see what kind of gift I leave for you this year."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"It's better to give than to receive. And I probably have more money behind my name than anyone else here, so I can give generously,"Red Arrow said.

"That's true, I purchased stock in all the companies Red Arrow's family is associated with. That along with the gold and diamond mines I acquired on a colony should set me for life," Sebastian said. "So you can have as much cake as you want, as long as you don't eat it."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

What did I miss a memo, somewhere? Hello, been in critical care of and on for several days! Did you know she's been blackmailing me for more...cake?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Question Lad:
"It's better to give than to receive. And I probably have more money behind my name than anyone else here, so I can give generously,"Red Arrow said.

"That's true, I purchased stock in all the companies Red Arrow's family is associated with. That along with the gold and diamond mines I acquired on a colony should set me for life," Sebastian said. "So you can have as much cake as you want, as long as you don't eat it."

Teenagers! I need a translator or something, here to help me understand their teenage-ese!

Look...Emily. You are in hot water for what you did! Why in Hades did you activate the Lard-Bots?!?!

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
What did I miss a memo, somewhere? Hello, been in critical care of and on for several days! Did you know she's been blackmailing me for more...cake?

"Well, maybe if there wasn't cake so easily to be had with you, and you hadn't promised her her fair share and then backed down because you all of a sudden couldn't man up to sharing...she wouldn't have had to."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.