Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
*Lolita is side by side with Cobie after the two shared some private moments away from the others. They appeared to have reached an understanding.*

I've analyzed the patterns, gone through video surveillance. I can piece together what the Bee was doing during the original attack. Cobie was right, it was a distraction.

He made two stops: the first at Stu's old mansion. To what purpose, none can say. The second, to Zardi's Castle. In other words, I think we can assume the Red Bee is working with Zardi somehow. Or at least is allied with him.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Cobalt puts his burnt hand in Lolitas>

When this is all over, I promise we'll talk.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball is still standing next to Hot Chick, holding her hand.

"Zardi. Grife...because Bee Boy wasn't a big enough headache."

He turns to Hot Chick. "I have to run an errand sweetie, but I'll be right back." He looks at her eyes...and tilts his head slightly..."interesting," he says and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Cobie. I have to go get something from the bunker. I'll be right back."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<as Cobie tries to heal him> Yarrgh! Des, STOP! It's hurting me! N-not working--making me feel worse!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev comes down from the roof.

"How is he Des?"

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Astral projects herself into the Rookery, her body still in the Office.)

Oh no...

Lardy? I am so sorry. I found nothing and took myself out of the fight. I've been nothing but useless.

Dev? Are you all right? I sensed you calling me.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, sorry Lardy. Looks like my healing powers are of no use here. Hang in there buddy.

<sees the Furball & Hot Chick flirtation>

What was I thinking about before regarding her? Before the explosion? Something...it will come to me.

We need to regroup. Get in contact with who is still out there. Red Arrow? Roy? I'm hoping Space Ranger resurfaces...not sure where he is. And Ram Boy...I hope he shows too.

Most of us are hurt and half useless right now. Who knows when that psycho will attack again.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev looked around, an almost embarrassed look creeping onto his face. "I'm sorry about that Tempest. You were the person that flashed through my mind at that moment...maybe whatever you were doing helped keep him from coming back."
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev...come here. <Dev comes over> I'm putting you in charge of Security until I'm back in action. I...I have faith in you.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
He will pay for this. No matter what. He will be brought down.

(Fades away.)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball walks back in, he looks refreshed and armed to the teeth. Grinning like a fool. He throws a big duffel bag into the middle of the room.

"Alright people. Get cleaned up. It'll help you feel better. Get some new outfits on too...put these shirts on under your outfits. They have an armor weave in them. It's not gonna be much protection against this guy, but it's better than bare skin or regular cloth. Should buy you a couple seconds of protection...if we're lucky."

He walks over to Hot Chick, "miss me?"

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{smiles} Definitely, Fuzzy!

{walks up to him and puts her arms around him}

{giving in to impulse, she kisses him}

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev looks wide eyed at Lardy. Then at Des.

"Okay then."

>Furball walks in and gives his speech.<

"He's right. We need some food and a new outlook here. Get cleaned up, get some nourishment in you. Power Boy, get to the Office and back. Grab new outfits for everyone that is fit to fight. Rocky, thank you for all your hospitality and help. We welcome your help if you want to come with us, but we need to move everyone we can to a secured location that will not cause an intergalactic incident if he attacks here to get at us. Lardy stays here, and anyone else that is too hurt to travel. The rest of you, let's get cleaned up and move out to our headquarters."

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Furball returns the favor. When they separate, he smiles and says, "call me Lon."

He then looks at Dev. "I missed something. Leave for ten minutes and...bam."

He starts to turn to leave...but stops and says to nobody in particular, "where's the Arrow kid and Roy?"

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{she whispers} Call me..."Kay".
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.