Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 55)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{sees Furball leave} You're not going without me, Lon! {flies after him}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<smiles at Lardy>

...didn't let you down Lardy...think you'd have been proud.

The Bee got me good...real good. But I have no regrets. Finally feel like I've made amends. For all the pain I caused.

<puts hand in Lardy's>

Always remember Lardy, you may stray from your Path but there's still time to change the road your on.

<Roy winces in pain and goes silent.>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Roy? ROY?!?! <looks at Cobalt> Is he okay? Can you bring him back?!?!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow walks in, "I've been sent by Question Kid, who is almost ready to end this madness. The Soul Gem should be able to restore Tempest's life." She touched the green glowing jewel around her neck.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Walks over to Roy, to lay healing hands; Cobalt is exhausted as the healing power drains him of his life-force, but he says nothing about it.>

Easy Roy, let me see what I can do.

<tries to heal him but realizes quickly it's not going go work.>

Roy, I want to tell you something. I'm sorry for what I said to you. In the alley a few days ago. You've come a long way Roy...you've done a lot of heroic things in the last few years.

I want you to know...I forgive you. For Giant Squid.

<Cobalt pulls his hand away; he looks at Lardy and shakes his head; there is nothing he can do for Roy>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
....no.... <cries into his hands>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky walks over to Roy, raises his hands over him and chants in Pyngwyny>

May Dywh the Merciful receive thee into his wings, noble knight, that thou may rest in peace with those who have tread the Path before.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow was crying silenty as she took the Soul Gem in her hands. She asked the Soul Gem if it would work on Sir Roy:

This one is beyound my power to save. The Primal Love commands him to stay where it is.

She then went to work on Tempest, and for whatever reason it seemed to be reaching in, stirring her consiousness.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<Rockhoppper Lad's words wash over Roy like sweet relief. At long last, he truly feels at peace.>

<Roy smiles at Rocky, whose royal presence he was waiting for. He can't speak but hopes Rocky knows the genuine love he feels for him as his liege.>

<Surrounded by his brothers in arms and the only family he knows...Sir Roy passes beyond the veil...>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<cries> You..will be avenged, my friend...

--------------------

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<Lolita cries into Cobalt's shoulder, saying a prayer for Sir Roy.>
From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Cobalt holds Lolita and puts and a hand on Lardy's shoulder.>

He died defending all we hold dear. For that, we'll be forever in his debt.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky turns to Cobalt Kid>

Sir Roy was a Knight in the Court of the Emperor Pyngwyn, though he never set foot on the Planet Hyustyn. When all is settled, I will make arrangements for a traditional Pyngwyny funeral.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It's what he would have wanted more than anything. He would be honored.
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Red Arrow looks up from Tempest's form to hand Cobalt Kid a note. "He's got the equipment nessecary to skip past initial defenses and the strategy..."

Note: I will gain ultimate power from you all to end this nonsense. I trust all the 4-point bricks to volunteer, but don't worry I have a back-up strategy in case this all fails.

OCC: I am going to bed, Cobalt Kid has my permission to use Question Kid until I return. )

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.