Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
It's supposed to be a day for prayer and reflection, but on this holy day of obligation Sebastian was looking at the elections. He loved politics and that people could vote for their leaders on LW. He had one question for the candidates.

He entered Rockhopper Lad's campaign headquarters to be greeted by scantily clad women. Ugh. Can't be irresponsible or immoral. It's so delicate in here, let's try to be ambigious.

Click for fullsize image

"Can I have a few words with the candidates?" He asked one of the staff workers.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The staff worker told Sebastian to hold on a minute while she asked Fanfic Lady's permission. She came back to Sebastian and told him to follow her.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<PB suddenly got very thirsty looking at Sebastian>
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Sebastian tries to keep his straight expression and staffworkers and familiar faces stare a bit. I don't know most of these people, why are they staring? And there is Power Boy...didn't peg him as having these sensibilities. Must investigate further.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Fanfic Lady greeted Sebastian warmly and said, "I'm ready for your question."

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sebastian, welcome. You're looking entirely too serious. Please, let one of our waitstaff get you a libation.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

OCC: You are going to have to get something strong if you want Sebastian to have a sense of humor. Maybe Essence of Giffen? )
"I won't pretend to understand everything about this political process. Where I'm from Governors are chosen by the King and people have to either with it or overthrow them by force. I very happy you have elections at all," Sebastian started. He looks down at what is placed in front of him. I shouldn't...I shouldn't...but it's part of business right? It's okay to do business on holy days. He takes a sip.

"What was I saying..." He said aloud. Sebastian had a big speech prepared about the evils of big government but it disappeared somewhere in his mind. "Oh yes. Taxes. Would you be increasing taxes on businesses?"

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I'm happy to say we'll only be increasing taxes on rich fat cats.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I quite agree with Fanfie on that. Those can afford to do so should shoulder the burden that others cannot.

You know, Sebastian, I'm a prince on my homeworld, which is also a monarchy, albeit one with a democratically elected parliament. But this is the Legion of Message Board Posters on Legion World. We face dangers here on a regular basis with a sense of fun and frivolity.

Now, please, have a bite to eat. I don't suppose we could interest you in watching some cartoons?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"Okay, whatever will make our audience happy out there behind the fourth wall," Sebastian smiles. "I love politics because I'm Ditko-derived, what with Question Lad as--oh is that X-Men Evolution? I love X-Men Evolution!"

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Actually, it's Super Friends. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"I have no idea what that is, and you know I'm after justice, wisdom, and love. So I have to watch now!" Sebastian said.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Come with me to the screening room, Sebastian. I shall educate you on the finer points of Super Friends, such as which seasons were voice-directed by Wally Burr and which seasons were voice-directed by Gordon Hunt...who, by the way, is Helen Hunt's father.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"That's incredible," He walks with her to the screening room. "My favorite powerset is Captain Atom's. The power of a thousand suns in my hand is cool. What is yours?

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<PB raises eyebrow at Sebastian's comment>

If it's power your interested in ...

<suddenly stammers>

.. forget it i'd better just go.

<disappears at super speed>

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.