Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 63)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
*hic* great party, Rocky! Love the cocktailssss. I think I've had more cocktails than I have fingers...

*hic*

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So glad you could make it, Ibby!

I'll have Zach bring you a nice little pitcher of water. You may need a little hydration before your next cocktail.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
*hic* oooh, maybe Zach can bring me to the pool. *hic*

Lots of hydration there, Rocky.

I'd go there myself, but it's too far for me to crawl.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably not a bad idea. There a some things a host has to do for himself, though.

<Scoops up a very giggly Ibby and carries him to the pool>

Time for a swim?

<Drops an even more giggly Ibby into the pool, then dives in after him>.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wonderful party, as always, Rocky.

I don't drink, but I've been enjoying this delightful off-world soda pop. And you know what too much sugar and caffeine does to me...I can't stop myself from singing...

"So here it is, Merry Xmas,
Everybody's having fun.
Look to the future now
It's only just begun."

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Aww, thank you, Fanfie! [Hug]

Lydia, please see to Miss Fanfic's needs. Thank you!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I trust this is a 24-hour party, although things seem kind of quiet right now.

There's Ibby, asleep on the pool deck. I'll just push a cushion under his head and throw a blanket over him.

Eggnog for breakfast...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Cramer, welcome! [Hug] So glad you could make it!

Jonathan, please see to Miss Cramer.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
nice party, as always!

Jonathan, I'd like some baked Alaska, a brandy, a scotch and a Sklarian hooker, in no particular order.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I LOVE Rocky's parties ! He always has the cutest ... I mean best staff! I mean service ... I mean ... oh hell ...

<sprays champagne all over everyone!>

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Glad you could make it, Peebs. [Hug]

Zach, would you please bring Mr. Power Boy a fresh towel. Thank you.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is the pool open?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My invite got lost in the timestream. But better late than never!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Band] [Cheers] [Bouncing Boy]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll swing by once this razzin' frazzin' headcold clears up. [sulk] Some gifts should not be shared with one's friends, even at Xmas...

[No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.