Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Came here to discuss serious business, came here to discuss serious business...be like Dick Grayson or Scott Summers or whoever else Emily compares me to. She really loves analogies doesn't she?

Sebastain walks in wearing a new black and blue uniform. There are tons of people here and he totally forgets everything he wanted to say.

"Congradulations!" He said.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats again, Rocky!

I mean Your Peerlessness.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Rocky, words alone can't describe how happy I am for you, how proud I am to be your deputy leader, and how excited I am for our term ahead.

[Hug]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, thanks, Fanfie!

[Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't forget all us small people now that you're both sure to become rich and famous! [Smile]

<meaning send me a cheque every month like you promised .... or else!>

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, Future King, I wouldn't forget you! [Wink]

(It's in the mail!)

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
Rocky, words alone can't describe how happy I am for you, how proud I am to be your deputy leader, and how excited I am for our term ahead.

[Hug]

"Oh, now I remember something!" Question Lad said. He opened up his briefcase and rumaged through things before he found it. He looked around before opening a box in front of Fanfic Lady.

"Just as you requested," He said.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Lovely. Thank you, Question Lad.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"Your welcome," He said. Question Lad said. He then turned to Rockhopper Lad.

He asked, "Can you help me recruit people for the Office of Security? I have been trying to get in touch with Abin Quank, but no dice."

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Rocky, i believe that someone is trying to impersonate you....

-

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah, he's doing an awful job. Doesn't have 1/100th Rocky's hotness!

*glares angrily at impersonator*

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Not hot, but kinda' cuddly. I like the wing-hands.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

It was the lack of hawtness that tipped me off.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
Rocky, i believe that someone is trying to impersonate you....

-

Meh! He looks more like a Chinstrap or an Adelie than a Rockhopper! [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

What he said. [Wink]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

<Continuity Note: The events of "The Dark Oval" thus far and Rocky's return to Legion World take place before this party>.

Another year has come and gone. Please join us here at the Rookery for our annual celebration. There is plenty of food and drink. Our scantily-clad waitstaff, as ever, are here to cater to your every need. As always, the party continues till Twelfth Night, the birthday of Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle, that is, the evening of January 5th.

<Raises a glass of champagne>
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best in 3012!

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.