Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<Power Boy is back and forth in a flash ... with new costumes, rations, weapons, and equipment .. >

<He stumbles and snaps his head around>

"I've found him!! He's at the orphanage ... "

Orphanage:
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001150;p=2#000019

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev looks at Furball, really confused about the thing he seemingly has going with Hot Chick at the moment.

"Talk about missing something. Anyway, they were at the Security Office the last I knew, but that was a while ago."

He grabs his communicator and heads out the door, "Everyone get back to the Security Office as soon as possible to regroup." He takes off and says into his communicator, "Sir Roy...Red Arrow, do you copy. What is your position and situation."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev spots him as soon as Power Boy says it..."EVERYONE TO THE ORPHANAGE NOW!!! SITUATION CRITICAL!!"
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<watches the others leave>

<shaking> Damn...damn! So useless....bad enough I don't have my powers...now, this....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"Oh Hell no." He turns to Hot Chick, "Kay...get me there now."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{grins} Just like old times, eh, Fuzzy? er...I mean Lon! {picks him up and they take off}

I hope you don't mind if I still call you "Fuzzy" some times...

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"not at all." When we get close enough I want you to heat these," he pulls two very strange looking knives from his vest, "up to as hot as you can...don't worry about my hands...I can take the heat."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Understood! {they approach the orphanage}
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Cobalt, too burnt to fight, continues healing Ex>

So frustrating...not being able to join them...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Cobalt! {carries Tempest in and lays her down} She's in a bad way! Can you heal her?
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Do what you can...I have to go get Roy!
Kalla Hrykos
Active

{returns with Sir Roy} Here's another one!

Lardy! Rocky! Get in here, quickly!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<two of Rocky's servants carry Lardy to Roy's bedside> Oh, my gods--Roy! What has that monster done to you?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Furball enters carrying his brother.

"He's in a coma...he has a faint heartbeat, but he'll be okay in time. I hope."

He looks around the room. He is clearlynot happy.

"I'm going to find that S.O.B. and then he dies. Painfully"

He turns around and walks out of the Rookery.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We need to get all these injured to Medicus Two--there just isn't enough staff here!

<lays hands on Tempest>

C'mon Tempest...can't help think you're Viv...you gotta make it...

<he shakes his head and pulls back in pain.>

I've done all I can...she's alive. But she's not coming out of that coma. I'm not sure anything will bring her out of it.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.