Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
About six hours. I'm starting to get worried.

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
That has been quite a while. If we could get a hold of another mystic or a telepath, maybe we could get somewhere. I can't see into that castle with my magic and I am unable to make contact with anyone inside via spells.

Perhaps it's time we sent someone in.

Volunteers?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
(unseen, Ghost Girl reenters the Security Office and leaves a note in MysticLuna's line of sight - not My Whee Fem's, it reads:)

Kent and Candle are in grave danger. Act swiftly, or not at all.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Outside the Security Office Zardi stops and gazes into a tiny crystal ball>

Oh Foolish Me...

I thought this office closed down some time ago. Or I would surely have visited earlier...

And such a lovely trio of ladies to greet me on my arrival.

A Human in Cack form, a Ghost, and upon my word, the youngest Wierd Sister I've ever met. And she is determined to rescue her companions from my castle!

This is my lucky day...

[ September 28, 2009, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Zardi, the Eternal Man ]

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Luna notices an etheral figure, barely visible to the most trained eyes. Luna probably would have remained ignorant of her presence had this being not left her something, a note, which she reads)

Fem, I have to go to my office, I need to collect something.

(Luna goes to her office and in thought)

Where are the others? Who was that, I've left Avalon and returned here, for what? I'm not with my sisters and there is allies in danger. I don't even know this Candle, but Kent...

Oh Oberon, why did you remove you edict on allowing us to interact with mortals? I think I am truly starting to care for them.

The castle does not bode well with me. But I am Luna. I was worshipped on Earth as a Moon Goddess in Rome, feared as a Fury, loved as a Grace and respected as a Fate thorought Greece. The Scots thought I was a witch and the English thought me a fairy. I have learned the magic as great as any, and by blood I am not mere mortal...so why is stomach in throat.

(exits her office)

Ok, well, I think I better head over there, if I am not back in an hour, you better alert the others.

(in whisp of wind, Luna is gone)

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
<My's omnicom goes off and an excited babble of extremely hi-pitched noise erupts. She stares at it for a second before shaking her head slowly and hitting the mute switch and opening a chanel to the female officer's bunkroom.>

Gladys? You Awake?

<A series of light bursts erupt from the monitor.>

Don't yell! Your name is at the top of the standby list, I need you here asap. something's come up that I have to handle.

Crap on a Stick! Now Gladys is POed at me and I'm gonna have to listen to Queen Hoo Rah's imitation Cack rant for the sixth time this month...

--------------------

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Outside the Security Office Zardi watches as Gladys the Sentient Disco Ball relieves My Wee Fem on Monitor Duty>

A Sparckleoptican! There's a Sparckleoptican on Legion World!

<He reaches into his tux breast pocket and pulls out a small flask.>

Some tequila should be all I need...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<in the Situation Room>

So many memories seeping in my mind. Ghost Girl...her ethereal touch did something to me...ignited memories of a past life. Then...Shady touched me empathically--brought it even further.....

<makes the purple fire of Lard Force crest around his left, and only, hand>

I've heard "magic" defined before as energy that originates from outside the universe. Isn't that what the Lard Force is?

I was...I was a mage...centuries, no...milennia ago.

Is that what I will need to do here? Become the mage I was many lifetimes ago?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
+empathic message for Lard Lad+

{Lardy, Lardy, 'funny potty mouth', feel the overwhelming need of the magic and the Lard Force (I call it the Holy Spirit) flowing through you! Feel the need of the beings trapped in the cloud castle, who want to be free! Be what you've ALWAYS really been. Be all that you CAN be! WE NEED YOU!}

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas
Elfin Prince

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legolas           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings to the Security Office!

[I find it rather improper that there is no official designated to greet and welcome guests, but I shall keep that to myself]

I seek an audience with whomever leads this ministry!

From: on the lam! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! An Elf! I mean... Hello, how may I like help you?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(through the doorway of the tesseracts, Luna appears into the Security Office, on the second floor in her own office, the door remains open until her companions come forth from it, but only two appears and then it slams shut)

Where is the empath?

The mystic powers that allowed me to sense Kent should allow me to follow her, her empathic powers make her elusive, but I feel that she has not left the Castle.

I do not know her well, but as many empaths before her, her powers make her more...compassionate, perhaps she was compelled to stay.

Perhaps this missions was not a complete waste, Kent, did you find anything of any use?

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Meow**

Pagan was afraid that Candle wouldn't leave... She said she'd sense that deep down most fo Zardi's family aren't there willingly...

I gotta go tell her she was right.

**Meow**

<SC leaps at the wall, a tesseract door opens and he is gone.>

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

<Walks into the Monitor Room.>

Gladys? Gladys?

<Sees a small empty tequila bottle laying on the monitor board.>

Crap on a Stick...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gladys is missing?!?!

<aside> Damn, I hope she didn't get pregnant after that party.....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  18  19  20   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.