Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Today being Easter, we had a lot of visitors in church this morning. A woman who did not know two of my fellow choristers saw them after the service in their vestments and asked "Are you two father and son?". She asked this of two gay men, less than ten years apart in age. One of them, who is one of the wittiest people I know replied "More like sisters!"

What was the woman's response?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Raging Bull:
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Today being Easter, we had a lot of visitors in church this morning. A woman who did not know two of my fellow choristers saw them after the service in their vestments and asked "Are you two father and son?". She asked this of two gay men, less than ten years apart in age. One of them, who is one of the wittiest people I know replied "More like sisters!"

What was the woman's response?
Shock and awe. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I once got in trouble in high school for forging a teacher's signature on a hall pass (part of a pack I stole). I used to do things like that in high school a lot. [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i believe Conner Kent the gay love child of Super man and lex luthor. and i have spent hours convincing other of this fact

and i convert people to my way of thinking

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm convinced already!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm already 95% convinced! I just need some more details! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not convinced...convince me.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Can't BE convinced, unless...<holds out hand for bribe>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
before i make my point here, i will be making it clear Con/Kon is more love childish for lex then Sup's

okay get ready people cause here it comes ..

point 1) KON-el/ Conner is not a clone

if you have two sets of dna you have genetic parents.

clone to me is the copy dna from another making up one new person or a person with several peoples Dna making up one new person minunamum of 3.

organisms create descendants that have a combination of genetic material contributed from two different members of the species or genetically similar species . Each of two parent organisms contributes half of the offspring's genetic makeup. which is what lex did. he could only make half of a working superman so the half they couldn't he used his dna.

while KON-el/ Conner may have come into this through a tube. he still has dna that comes from two people just like you.

point 2) Both lex and clark separately treat Connor/kon their child

during the early days of Kon and clark. Clark treats Kon like a unwanted love child he fathered in is early teens that he put up for adoption and is back. Clark has his life going the way he wants and bam his kid who is sort of his responsibility shows up and wants to be apart of his life and clark wants nothing to do with this person.. it takes a long time for him to see this kid who he has some connection with needs him.

lex has actually called Kon his son and in the titan of tomorrow and conner wants what a lot of kids who have bad parents want Connor wants to have see this man who makes up half of him who is is a monster have one redeeming Quality. and who can not relate to parents trying to brainwash you against your will

Point 3) lex is gay for superman

you know it, im not saying super man is gay back and im not saying lex is gay in general.i'm not saying Lex drugged superman and had his way with him or any thing.. *is now mad at myself for putting that thought in my own head*

Lex might have some issues regarding superman he can't deal with in a normal way such as making a kid between them

i have more but im too tired to go into them and i dont have my visual ads

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Very well done. I'm in.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Still waiting for my bribe...

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Hands Lardy a couple Bakers dozen donut boxes.

The rest of the shipment will be rolling in soon.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
You've convinced me
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Hands Lardy a couple Bakers dozen donut boxes.

The rest of the shipment will be rolling in soon.

Nom nom nom

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
My cats like to Nom Nom on my toes
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.