Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
My cats like to Nom Nom on my toes

Your toes must smell really good to them! Of course that probably means they smell really bad for humans!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
Still waiting for my bribe...

i dont need to bribe for this its a fact

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
Still waiting for my bribe...

i dont need to bribe for this its a fact
Well, just for fun, you could draw that request in the "Brainy/Kara Love" thread and we could call it a bribe! [Smile]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I once on a beautiful spring day, as a young lad...in the days that LP's were still readily available...got a sound effects album out of the library. I took an entire 8 hour day practicing. Over and over and over and over, until I got it 100% down to perfect timing of moving the needle to the proper tracks.

Once my father got home from work, and settled down into the television room (our third bedroom), I went and turned on the stereo, put the album on and proceeded to do the following...

A loud motorcycle roared by the house, a screeching sound of brakes filled the air followed by the sound of the poor rider crashing into a car down the street.

My father, God bless him, came running out of the third bedroom as fast as he could and ran to the front door flinging it open to look down the street.

Much to his amazement, the only thing that he saw and heard was the calm of our neighborhood street...until he heard me laughing hysterically behind him...quite literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

As mad at me as he wanted to be, he had to admire that I had spent an wntire day to "get him" that good. To this day, I just have to mention it, and he starts laughing.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
i believe Conner Kent the gay love child of Superman and Lex Luthor. and i have spent hours convincing other of this fact

and i convert people to my way of thinking

How much convincing could that take? I never liked Mpreg stories, personally, but isn't Conner as close as canon gets to Mpreg anyway?

[Confused]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
you's be surprised how many people hold on to the LeX isn't gay..

have you seen that episode of south park when Cartman is leaning over Kyle and breathing and talking it gets really creepy, really fast? thats how i see lex with Superman.

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if Lex is gay, either. I have a love-hate relationship with the whole foe-yay thing (as defined by tv tropes), but that's a complex discussion that belongs elsewhere.

But the Cartman-Kyle parallel is hilarious, and somebody needs to dub a JLA/JLU snippet with some SP dialogue immediately!!-- if they haven't already.

[LOL]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

it ridiculous how much of my day is dedicated to thoughts like that

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
My office has a postage meter and I use it on all my mail, including my bills.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Our fish passed away last night, and Jon has told us about 200 times in the 3 hours he has been awake.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Cool youtube music video for Hall and Oates' "You Make My Dreams Come True" produced by high school students. Lip-synch is pretty bad, but the 'special effects' are nice.

--------------------

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

i secretly wish i was a ninja turtle

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

sometimes i feel like i kill threads when i post on them

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Try this one!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

There are a plethora of threads in Gym'lls I've started where I never even got one pity post reply!

(But seriously, I don't think you kill any threads at all!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.