Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a little guys night out with my brother, one of my best friends and my college roomates tonight.

I need one...it's been months! (That whole pregnancy thing [Wink] )

I'm pretty sure, its going to be wild.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Vanilla flowers may only be naturally pollinated by a specific bee found in Mexico. Vanilla grown elsewhere must have each flower individually pollinated by human workers.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
I had a big-ass bumblebee sharing a ride with me to work! Glad it stayed on the back windshield!

Did it speak with the voice of Dan Gilvezan?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The word inane is derived from the latin "inanis", which looks enough like "in anus" to make me giggle.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I have a little guys night out with my brother, one of my best friends and my college roomates tonight.

OH MY GOD!!!

COBIES PREGNANT!!!!

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
When I fall asleep after donating blood at the Red Cross, my dreams are almost always nastily realistic. This afternoon, it was the earthquake dream.

I HATE THE EARTHQUAKE DREAM!! [Mad]

[ April 03, 2010, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

OH MY GOD!!!

COBIES PREGNANT!!!!

We only got one LWer with a sheepish name....
Ram Boy is the Father!!!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a hell of a scandal to erupt after barely two weeks in office...

[No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Hey thats longer than normal for a scandal
cleome46

I was hoping we could start with something involving parking meters and work our way up. [sigh]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

what if it was a threeway with meter-maid?
cleome46

Just make sure the "art" is behind a cut. It looks like I may have internet access at work, such as it is-- and you know where THAT leads.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
We only got one LWer with a sheepish name....
Ram Boy is the Father!!!![/QB]

Hey, the batter isn't THAT potent!

Besides, Cobie doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd be drinking this far along in his pregnancy.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Today being Easter, we had a lot of visitors in church this morning. A woman who did not know two of my fellow choristers saw them after the service in their vestments and asked "Are you two father and son?". She asked this of two gay men, less than ten years apart in age. One of them, who is one of the wittiest people I know replied "More like sisters!"

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.