Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
sometimes i feel like i kill threads when i post on them

happens to us all at one point or another. I've unintentionally killed a few in my time, too.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What's worse is when you pour your heart and soul into a post and begin to look forward to the thought-provoking responses....that never come! ARGGHH!

Happens too many times....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
^All I've got to say is "Thank Levitz that Lardy is here" because then I'd have like 12 threads no one was replying to [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Got my prize from last season of 1 vs 100 on Xbox Live.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
What's worse is when you pour your heart and soul into a post and begin to look forward to the thought-provoking responses....that never come! ARGGHH!

Happens too many times....

Yeah Im the King of this...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
sometimes i feel like i kill threads when i post on them

happens to us all at one point or another. I've unintentionally killed a few in my time, too.
Felt this way on way too many occasion.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
^All I've got to say is "Thank Levitz that Lardy is here" because then I'd have like 12 threads no one was replying to [Wink]

More like 1200... [Razz]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sometimes I'll read a post of mine from like 6 years ago and realize I no longer agree with myself. I think next time I might actually start an arguement with myself.

Then I'll wait 6 more years and see what that Cobalt Kid has to say about the topic.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Call out the Dr's. Cobie is referring to himself in the third person.
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
For the record, including an Elvis song title in every post is harder than one might expect.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You'll have to start using Elvis movies! (I meant to tell you that last night [Big Grin] )
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Traveling due south from Detroit Michigan and the first foreign country you would encounter is Canada.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I've done that numerous times.

It's odd, because of this fact, I've never really considered Canada a foriegn country. Odd, I know...but most of my life, Canada was closer than some shopping malls.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...and if you keep going due south (not just from Detroit, but also from almost any place in the eastern US), you'll eventually hit the Pacific Ocean, down around Chile.

(obviously you will from the western US, too. But like the Detroit/Canada bit, the eastern US does not intuitively seem north of the Pacific)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Canadian Consulate in Detroit, in the Renaissance Center, has a view of Windsor, Ontario, enabling the Consul to see his own country from his office.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.