Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Barry: Costume Designs? (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Barry: Costume Designs?
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
but..but..I have a blank space in my Barry Kitson gallery that's just begging to be filled with the b/w version of the cover to LSH #3.

[Big Grin] Please?

Really though, you've been very generous with all that. I don't know if you're getting tired of us saying thanks but we're probably going to keep saying it anyway.

Man we've still got 41 days to go, I'm in Legion withdrawals.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Good point YK - I'll send a copy to Nightcrawler today! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
41 days, eh? That's just enough time to start making a Legion back issue rebuy. The collection went after the divorce.
And I can't wait to see Barry's art on the new Legion. I've liked pretty much everything he's done. Empire rocked! [Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet!
This more fun than a bucket full of monkeys.

Yep, 40 days left.
-le sigh-

Legion backissues eh? Not a bad idea Brainy. maybe we ought to do a Silver Age Legion discussion or something just to keep ourselves occupied and off the sreets?
-everybody knows how rowdy LSH fans get without their "fix"-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Barry,
As I've stated before....I'm really enjoying your art and design work. The new costumes are fantastic. I'm wondering if there are any Legionnaires that you've had a hard time getting a feel for. Ones that posed more of a hurdle when trying to design them.

From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Good idea, YK. I don't think I'm to strong on Silver Age, but at least I'll learn some things.

Check out my "Back Issue Rebuy" thread on the MMB

[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.