Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Perez has been pretty clear Jericho isn't gay in interviews (the way he talks, Joey could be some kind of personal avatar representing Perez himself in his imagination -- i shuddered too)

and while Aqualad's creators are often 'in the life', he's firmly established (as much as aquatic types can be) as hetero
personally, I always find it a bit TIRED when the boy i likes runs off to join the married couples & parents establishment ... i have to wait longer for his return ... sigh

i'm thinking of someone who WOULD have been a Titan who's gay (as in was a proposed member of a Titans team)

[ October 08, 2004, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: 235 - Andy S ]

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
t's not Hero Cruz is it? He's the only Titan that I can think of who is definately gay (as stated in the comic) but I'm not sure he even really counts as a full Titan.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh hang on, hasn't Phil Jimenez said that Terra I (or possibly II, I forget) was meant to be gay but they never revealed it before Zero Hour came along. Is that who you're thinking of? A character who wasn't stated to be gay in the comics but the creators have confirmed that they were intended to be.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Hero Cruz it is! He was supposed to be part of a new Titans West, but Jay Faerber never got his new series off the ground.
Go for it, Bevis!

[ October 08, 2004, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: 235 - Andy S ]

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump] [Bump] [Bump]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

let's try this again:
Hero Cruz it is! He was supposed to be part of a new Titans West, but Jay Faerber never got his new series off the ground.
Go for it, Bevis!
[Poke Joke]

Blacula
Easy

OK time's up. I'm just gonna ask the next question to get the game moving again -

Who built the original Titans Tower?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am thinking HIVE originally built Titans Tower.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Cyborg's dad.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

If memory serves - H.I.V.E. agents may have been disguised as the construction workers of the Tower at the beginning of Devin Grayson's series (and don't get me started on how stupid an idea that was) but, as Vee guessed, the original Tower was indeed built by Cyborg's Dad, Silas Stone.

Vee - Go Go Go!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

What was the codename of the Japanese super youth that the Titans encountered during their first run (similar storyline to the Leonid/original Starfire/Red Star one) and where/when did we see him again?

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

which first run are you referring to?

there was Bushido who later appeared in Faerber's Titans LA attempt at the back-end of an Annual
but his first appearance was recent (at least as i would consider recent)

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by 235 - Andy S:
which first run are you referring to?

there was Bushido who later appeared in Faerber's Titans LA attempt at the back-end of an Annual
but his first appearance was recent (at least as i would consider recent)

Nope. By first run I meant...well their first run [Big Grin]

(Just messing with you Andy. I'm refering to the original Teen Titans series in the 60s-70s)

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

No idea what the answer is but can't wait to find out! Hats off to you Vee - didn't think there were many Titans-related questions that could stump me. Damn those holes in my Teen Titans vol. I run!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Embarrassed]

Based on the two posts above, I went back to find the issue number I was referring to in my question...only to discover that I've completely deluded myself!

Let me explain. I was recently rereading the entire Crisis on Infinite Earths series and noticed an exchange involving the new Doctor Light and another Japanese hero (Sunburst). Sunburst dies defending the world from Shadow Demons. (Crisis #12)

This exchange reminded me of (what I thougt was) Sunburst earliest appearnce. Unfortunately, there was no such appearance. I now realize I was confusing Sunburst in my mind with the very first appearnce of this guy...

Click for fullsize image

and confusing one super powered teen group with another.

My apologies for the confusion and for stalling the thread. I guess I shouldn't trust to (obviously faulty) memory when dealing with obscure references.

Blacula, I'll give the next question to you since your response got me to do the research and discover my error.

[ October 31, 2004, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.