Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LSH Tournament Discussion (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: LSH Tournament Discussion
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
My count for the wild cards is :

3 Ze Tongue
3 Spider Girl
3 Twine
3 Sugyn

2 Chameleon Chief
2 Hag
2 Stheno
2 Apollo
2 Computo
2 Radiation Roy

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm...I could accept the top four as winners, but I would still have to choose three of the group of six to join them. Do you as players think that would be fair?

If not we can have another election to narrow it down further.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd be up for voting because it's fun but I'm fine with you choosing too.

Isn't it a total of six though ? just checking ...

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
It is a total of six, so I would have to pick two out of group of six.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for voting!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm good with voting again!

If we do vote again, I'd pick Stheno (I can't believe I'm already so protective of a one-shot villain, but she has an interesting power) and... it'll be tough picking one more.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Assuming we are voting again I'm gettin my votes in early before the Christmas rush -

1. Stheno (I'm also a big fan of this character after just their one appearance. That was a rare late postboot/pre-DnA Legion story I enjoyed. The beautiful Alan Davis artwork certainly helped.)
2. Computo (The incongruity between that goofy yellow computer's design and his over-the-top dictatorial personality is one of my favourite things about the Adventure era.)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

I'd pick

Computo and
Hag (for some reason idk [shrug] )

Eryk Davis Ester

I'd go Computo and Apollo!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
^ I almost went for both Hag and Apollo! I'd actually be happy with any of the characters on that list getting through. I like them all.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd be happy wth anyone, as well.

I'll go Computo because it's getting through anyway, and Stheno like I said in my last post.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I have decided to delay the vote count by 24 hours because Power Boy has not voted yet, and it is unlike him to be late so I will give him some extra time.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

thanks! I just signed in ... I was offline for the holiday !

I'll need some time to really think about these battles though. I want to do the locations and combatants justice!

Eryk Davis Ester

It's kind of neat that three of us were in complete agreement on outcomes, though not always on specifics of battle mechanics.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

... Just posted mine. Thanks for waiting.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.