Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
They've... been transported to the headquarters of another version of the Legion, and have encountered and battled members of that other Legion?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
between both guesses I'll say it is close enough, and any hints will just be haggling over details. Val was transported to a place (not HQ) where he met and battled his teammates at a time before they had met him. He knew them but not vice versa. (Karate Kid issue 12).

So he and the Reboot characters met a version of the Silver Age Legion who in turn did not recognize them as Legionnaires.

Go, Ibby!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Cool, thanks!

Erm...

What word should you not say to Kid Quantum II?

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Going with my wild guess approach, Shazam? [Smile]
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

It IS a little known fact that Kid Quantum is powered by:

Sandra Bullock's appeal
Hilary Clinton's power
Amy Winehouse's attitude
Zsa Zsa Gabor's presence
Angelina Jolie's sexiness
Macy Gray's talent

However, Shazam is not the word you need to avoid saying to her, as this word in question provokes an exceedingly violent reaction.

--------------------

Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, at one point, I think that "Legion" was a word that got her very angry. But that changed after she decided to join up.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
YourBrotherDiedALoser? [Wink]

Actually, I really liked the Reboot Kid Q. A lot more fun than the boring Preboot version. Wish he'd hung around longer. Losing a teammate on their first mission was a good story idea though. Really brought home the fact that this was a dangerous business they were getting into.

I miss the Reboot. [Frown]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Chaim Mattis Keller:
Well, at one point, I think that "Legion" was a word that got her very angry. But that changed after she decided to join up.

Yes, her attitude towards the Legion changed when she realized her bro died largely because of his attitude (and it probably helped that Leviathan wasn't with the team anymore...)

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
YourBrotherDiedALoser? [Wink]

I miss the Reboot. [Frown]

I miss the Reboot too [Frown] When Legion of 3 Worlds came out and showed the Reboot Legion was involved in an adventure with the other 2 Legions, and the splash showed Kid Quantum I present... I thought it would make a very interesting story idea. Explore the first Kid Q more. But his tenure with the team (which covered exactly two issues INCLUDING the issue in which he got the draft notice) didn't leave much room for that.

Anyway, no and no. After this word was said, Kid Q II explicitly said - "You did it! You said the " " - word!"

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
"Quit"?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope, not quit!

--------------------

Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Coward?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Correct! A Sklarian raider called Kid Quantum II a coward, and got two fists in her face for it!

--------------------

Chaim Mattis Keller

Which Legionnaire was able to beat all others at the game "Angels and Demons"? And why?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Ultra Boy, because he used his super-speed (to counter the hidden tampering Brainiac 5.1 had done).

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Correct, Reboot.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.