Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
You're making us cast our mind back to that sucky Team20 story aren't you? [Razz]

I'll guess...some sort of insect?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, the torture makes this a little bit more fun [Razz]

No, it is not an insect.

Hint - it is some sort of waste material.

Oh, and it is alliterative!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be merciful and spare the torture of the others - it's Dralgo Dung. (LSH #93, the Ferro's brother issue) [Smile]

PS: You might as well have said the SCENE features Gates wearing a Greenpeace hoodie. He's wearing it while he says it [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I didn't want to give TOO much anyway [Wink]

Back to you, Reboot!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
During Team 20, Saturn Girl had to warn Cosmic Boy about saying too much to someone they'd met the future self of in the 30th century.

Who was it?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't Blacula just make definitively state that the Team 20 story sucked and clearly imply that he didn't want to think about it?

I thought you all liked Blacula.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and my first wild guess would be Karate Kid, but that's because I read "20th century" instead of "30th".
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I should know this, but...

Wild guess, Superman?

--------------------

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Yeah you should, didn't you bring up the story yourself? Or were you only researching the Legion's pizza preferences when you read it?
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
Didn't Blacula just make definitively state that the Team 20 story sucked and clearly imply that he didn't want to think about it?

I thought you all liked Blacula.

You'd be surprised. [Frown] ... [Wink]

---

As for a guess, I can't think of when they might have met him during the Team20 story but I know the Legion did meet the 30th century version of the 20th century Superboy villain, Scavenger... so I'll guess him.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Hmm, now that you've quoted me, too late to go back and make grammatical sense out of "make definitively state". Though if anyone's wondering, if was originally "make it clear".

It just takes so much editing to make myself seem coherent. Sometimes we just don't manage to make that final necessary pass before posting, do we?

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
Yeah you should, didn't you bring up the story yourself? Or were you only researching the Legion's pizza preferences when you read it?

SS, Team 20 was an ERA, and not a STORY.

OH! I think I remember this now...

was it Max Mercury?

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
OH! I think I remember this now...

was it Max Mercury?

It was indeed, from Impulse #21 (the original, 30th century, meeting was never shown, although it may have been intended as the "Legion encounter CLASSIFIED" in the SF&O #1 timeline).

Back to you iB.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I remember reading that and wondering when it had happened.

Okay, since Blacula hates Team 20 so much, let's go with...

Which of Chameleon's teammates thought he was cute?

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Kinetix?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.