Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

The Metropolis Space Beacon was nearly toppled in a battle between which two characters?

Hint: Both characters would normally be considered super-heroes.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm...was this when Colossal Boy and Duplicate Boy were fighting?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Nope, not those two!
Eryk Davis Ester

Hint: these two characters are often portrayed as close friends.
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know why I'm so blanking on ideas for this question.

Superboy and Mon-el?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

You've got one right!
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
How about Mon-El and Ultra Boy?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Mon-El and Ultra Boy it is, after Ultra Boy's supposed criminal past is discovered in Adventure #316!

U Boy gets away while Mon-El stops to save the space beacon.

Your turn, xben!

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember that now, but it was just a guess at the time.

Back in Best of DC Blue Ribbon Digest #24 (dated May 1982) there was a feature that listed all the Legionnaires and gave a bit of write-up on each one. (This was the digest that featured the sequel to the Adventures-era "Colossal Failure" story).

Which two characters were described as embodying "patience" and "impatience"?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Did the Blue Ribbon Digest series have original stories in it? I thought it was all reprints. Has this Legion story been reprinted in the Archives?

Guesses - Phantom Girl was patient and Ultra Boy was impatient?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Did the Blue Ribbon Digest series have original stories in it? I thought it was all reprints.

Here's the issue listing at LegionWiki: http://www.legionwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Legion_Publication_History/1979-1982#February_4

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm guessing Blok as patient and Timber Wolf as impatient.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Mon-El as patient and Lightning Lad as impatient?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Did the Blue Ribbon Digest series have original stories in it? I thought it was all reprints.

Here's the issue listing at LegionWiki: http://www.legionwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Legion_Publication_History/1979-1982#February_4
Thanks Reboot. Looking at the date of it, it seems like it will be a while before (if?) it appears in the Archives.

P.S. That Legion wiki has really come a long way since the last time I visited it. Well done to whoever has been maintaining that site!

This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.