Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Dani Moonstar (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Dani Moonstar
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't see any reason why she can't. I hope the plans for her this fall don't screw her powers up too much.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
We can hope but history has taught us not to put too much faith in the MU creative teams when it comes to Dani's powers...

...and, yeah, I hope this fall's plans don't mess with her too badly. There will definitely be me stabbing people if she's sent off to Neverland...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, this is not looking good. Mart's comments sound downright sinister in light of the new reports and rumours coming out the last few days. [Frown]

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Links, links!! Provide links!!

I wanna know what's gonna happen to my girl... [Frown]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
With Bendis running that universe it's pretty much open season on any character not created between 1970 and 1980.

Look who's being brought back, Colleen Wing and Misty Knight? Luck Cage? Spider Woman? Dazzler? Power Fist? Moon Knight? Where's Ghost Rider?

Well I'm actually looking forward to that Colleen/Misty mini but the point is if Marvel's looking to do a cull of underused characters(mutants especially) a lot of later favorites seem to be fair game.

[ August 09, 2005, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Is Amanda (Nightcrawler's main squeeze) still in the loop?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Marts Interview.

The part about Dani:
quote:
Dani’s life takes a drastic change come this fall. She’ll be forced to re-evaluate her role as a mutant and her status at the Xavier Institute.
See also HoM:Devestation At Newsarama.

I haven't heard anything about Amanda in ages.

[ August 09, 2005, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------

Caliente

Ah, right. Yeah. >< Worried. For sure. Poor Dani... [Frown]

Last I saw Amanda, she was ruling Limbo in Nightcrawler's series.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot her last name - was it Sefton or did she use her mother's surname of Szardos?

Speaking of which: are Nightcrawler and Mystique really related?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
They better not be doing anything drastic with Dani.

Amanda Sefton's birth name is Jimaine Szardos.

Her former codename was Daytripper and she's currently the 2nd Magik.

Yes, Nightcrawler & Mystique are related. Mystique is Nightcrawler's mom.

[ August 09, 2005, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

So Mystique is really Margali Szardos...

When did Kurt realise the truth of this?

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I worry about Dani as well now that the rumor of mutants being trimmed down.

I also blame Bendis. He's been mentioning that there are too many heroes and mutants in the MU. He's had this master plan of killing a bunch for a while now.

I say blah to that.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
So Mystique is really Margali Szardos...

When did Kurt realise the truth of this?

Er no, two completely seperate characters. Mystique (Raven Darkholme) is Kurt's biological mom, Margali is his adopted mom and Jimaine/Amanda's biological mom. The fact that Raven is Kurt's mom was revealed in X-Men Unlimited Vol. 1 #4.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Got it now....now, if i can uncross my eyes, i'll be fine LOL
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I liked Amanda Sefton as mistress of limbo with the soul sword.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.