Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Dead baby Lasagna, goes good with lima beans and a nice Pinot Grigio!

* No idea how to spell that wine. But, I could do a nice Cheech and Chong riff on another wine, if you like.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Also I have discovered PARKS and RECREATION. Lotsa fun!!

Lash, that's so funny - I discovered Parks and Rec on Hulu a couple years back and got hooked. It's less dry than "the Office" was (I think they're the same creative team), and that cast is amazing.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I've NEVER watched an entire ep of Scrubs even though I've heard that it's hilarious. Huh.

I do sometimes watch Cougartown, but mostly because it's on around the same time as Modern Family. Now Modern Family can be HYSTERICAL at times! There is something fun about the comic timing for Ctown, for sure.

I've watched Parks & Rec a few times because I love Amy Poehler, but I'm not devoted to the show.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Another fun ep of Cougar Town! I loved Bobby rocking the half-shirt.

The SLOW RIDE jam at the end was fun... and Travis should never ever throw ANYthing.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Show gets funnier and funnier. Love it. I like goofy, funny comedy.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's one of my favorites!! I DVRed everything tonight and can't wait to watch soon!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I have decided to buy myself COUGAR TOWN Season 1 with Christmas money I receive.

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

I'm cheap right now for finacial reasons. I just watch it on surf the channel.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Man, I can't believe our little harmonica is in her late forties.

Still, as pretty as she is, she shouldn't be doing so much plastic surgery. Her face is starting to get off just a touch. less is more, sweetie.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Do you think Scrubs was the spiritual successor to Night Court?

--------------------

Something pithy!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WHEN DA HECKELSTEIN IS NEW COUGAR TOWN EPS COMING BACK!?!?!?!!?!?

I totes miss my Cul-de-Sac Crew and their wine-drenched shenanigans!

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Buncha drunk rummies, [Wink]

but the reality is people that drink that much ain' in that good a shape where I live [LOL]

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

I think they are trying to give a boost to Mr. Sunshine using its time slot. as well, there may have been some time lag with the Cox-Arquette thing and the delays.

Who knows how hollywood thinks.

--------------------

Something pithy!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I may not go on and on about COUGAR TOWN like I do COMMUNITY, but rest assured I enjoy it just as much. A more likeable cast can't be found on TV!

Last night's "chalk children" was especially hilarious!

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Chilllldrin of the Chaulk.... Evile!

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.