Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COMMUNITY in its own thread at last! (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: COMMUNITY in its own thread at last!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Dan Harmon apologizes for airing Chevy's angry voice message:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/04/03/community-dan-harmon-chevy-chase-apology/#disqus_thread

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
OH MY GOD THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!

[ROTFLMAO]

The send up on Ken Burns and other war documentaries is spot on!

Leonard 'Bucket of Guts'! Bwahahahaha!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It's so funny I can't keep track of it all!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It was really really good and clever! So glad it's back!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Just finished watching it! So many laugh out loud moments!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm def. goin go have to re-watch on HULU tomorrow to catch things I missed!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Pierce switching sides!

Shirley was great this episode!

Chang & the Changlorious Basterds! [LOL]

Neil on the radio!

But really, it was all the clever little side jokes that were so quick you'd almost miss them.

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"I'm giving you an all tomato"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think the "Leonard likes this" was what really sent me into the floor in a fit of giggles!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The bad news: COMMUNITY ratings were at a series LOW last night. Which normally would be really REALLY bad news except for...

The good news: It was still NBC's most-viewed and highest-rated show of the night:

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

D'awwww! Tonight's episode was really sweet, and felt like one of the most balanced characters-wise I've ever seen. Everyone seemed to have their proper amount of screentime and funny lines.

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Much better this week than last (for me.) I was just uneasy with equating Troy & Abed's fued with, you know, the Civil War. I get that it was a Ken Burns spoof, and it worked great on that level. But spoofing Ken Burns might have done better in a sports related episode, a la "Baseball." Plus the resolution of Troy/Abed was wrapped up a little too quick. I'm guessing it's not totally over.

This week was a good return to a stand-alone story. I guess it moved along the John Goodman subplot but beyond that it was just good old fun for once. Jeff's obsession with Blade, Pierce and Chang, and even an appropriately funny use of Annie's past issues as she tried to help Britta. Well done!

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Tonight looks like it will be a must-see episode.

OnDemand describes it as:

'Annie and Abed spend some quality time together in the Dreamatorium for a stimulation of "Inspector Spacetime". The exercise takes a turn toward the serious, however, with examination and insight into Abed's personality.'

Also, *finally*, a new episode of Parks and Rec.

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

GASP! I went out drinking instead of watching, I'm such a bastard!

Fortunately, I have both COMMUNITY and PARKS AND REC plus 30 ROCK locked into my DVR! *AND* a HULU subscription in case soemthing messes up! (I can't risk missing my shows you know).

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Rented Season 2, Disc one. Commence watching....
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.