Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Re: Spoilers - Chief Lardy, Dev Em and Iam Legion all completely spoil a-certain-character-who-we-all-thought-was-going-to-die-this-season-but-probably-won't-until-next-season's death in their posts at the bottom of page 13 of this thread.

I think spoiler boxes were called for regarding those comments.

(Edited to add I forgot Iam Legion from the list.)

You're right...forgot about that. I guess I responded to Iam's out-in-the-open post in similar fashion and others followed suit. I can't believe I went in to such detail! I'll go back and spoiler that info in my post...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Trying to be vague as well...although if things are out in the open after a few posts, I will comment on them.

Yep, like I said ^ here...I only commented on specifics of said characters fate after several out in the open posts about it. Nobody is perfect when it comes to this stuff...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Fixed mine as well.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
True. And since that convo was so out there and spoilery for all to see that led to my confusion about what the spoiler policy is in this thread now.

I think if someone slips up in the future it would be better to just tell them to edit their comments rather than adding to the fire, so to speak.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Unless the fire is to burn Zeds.
Blacula
Easy

quote:
Fixed mine as well.

Cool. I'll send Iam Legion a PM and ask him to do the same.

(If there's even a point to this? Is there anyone in this thread who hasn't read the comics? Sound off if you haven't.)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
quote:
Fixed mine as well.

Cool. I'll send Iam Legion a PM and ask him to do the same.

(If there's even a point to this? Is there anyone in this thread who hasn't read the comics? Sound off if you haven't.)

Edie? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ And more may enter the thread later who haven't read it I guess? It's probably still best to play safe.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I know Edie looks at the thread regularly but rarely posts. I've never read where he's read the books. In fact I don't think he's picking up any comic regularly. So he's the only likely candidate. Everyone else seems either to already be a fan or to have instantly gone on a TPB binge after sampling the show.

--------------------

doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
The scientist scenes were a jarring shift from the rest of the show, but I kind of appreciated that. It felt for a few moments like a completely different show, and that's kinda cool when pulled off well. It conveyed really quickly that this guy has been living his own private hell, is in his own universe, so the arrival of Rick and co. is that much more jarring.

It's also clear that the "TS-19" brain tissue lost in the lab accident is key to the finale, it being titled "TS-19" and all. I'm going to guess weird scientist dude is gonna try and infect some/all of the survivors so that he can get his fresh zombie brain samples back.

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry i havent been commenting on the show, but now i am back and I am loving every second of this show and like most wish they would expedite the second season of this show. I eagarly await tomorrows season finale to see where this season will end off.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
hey can anyone make zombie avatar versions of legionaires?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by doublechinner:
The scientist scenes were a jarring shift from the rest of the show, but I kind of appreciated that. It felt for a few moments like a completely different show, and that's kinda cool when pulled off well. It conveyed really quickly that this guy has been living his own private hell, is in his own universe, so the arrival of Rick and co. is that much more jarring.

Notice how incredibly Lost-esque that whole sequence was.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ Totally. Lost did it a lot better though IMO. And I seriously doubt that I will ever grow to love this scientist guy they way I loved Desmond (though I could be wrong).
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
AMC's showing the first five eps leading up to tonight's season finale. =TWD BLISS. [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.