Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it's not over yet.. but I'm sold. Gonna go pick up the books. This is amazing.

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It would be so cool to win, or know someone from here that won the Stagger on role!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I cannot waiit until next week!!!!!!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Crymsun Kid:
Well, it's not over yet.. but I'm sold. Gonna go pick up the books. This is amazing.

The differences are minor ones from the books, watching this first will not deminish your enjoyment of the books.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The preview makes me wonder where the series will go during this run. I saw some unfamiliar characters and situations previewed that didn't seem to fit where I thought the series would be ending its initial run! I guess I'll discuss the more spoiler-comicbooky things at Gym'll's and just stick to the series itself here!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for that, Chief! I don't want to know to much to soon!

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Frank Darabont has said that they plan to take as many detours from the comic as they want to, so new situations isn't a surprise.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I hate when they do not take into account that a lot of people would want to enter contests...still trying, but there are too many connections.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I got my entry in! Hang in there, Dev.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

If I win, maybe they'll let me be a zombie cos-player! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I am looking forward to the detours...as they will introducenew things into the story, and give the readers some unexpected surprises.

Great premier episode. They did not shy away from any Zombie Movie gore in this one. Great effects overall.

Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

I missed the code, but good luck guys!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

It's "SURVIVAL", Crym!

--------------------

Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Ohh.. thanks!!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Loved Rick in this thing. Morgan, too! I'd read that Rick comes across kind of undeveloped in the premier, but I didn't think that at all. Nice subtle, natural way the actor has that does a lot with a little.

--------------------

This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.