Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Can you imagine waking up in the hospital like that? So creepy..

Anyone think anything strange about one of the zombies from the bus in Atlanta? He slowly started following Rick (i think that's his name) while he was on the horse, and looked like he had bit of emotion.. and then he later appeared again at the tank. He looks more intelligent than the others..

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
There are some pics and a clip from episode 2 up here: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1011/01/index.htm

go to if ya want some minor spoilerish type things.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Crymsun Kid:
Can you imagine waking up in the hospital like that? So creepy..

Anyone think anything strange about one of the zombies from the bus in Atlanta? He slowly started following Rick (i think that's his name) while he was on the horse, and looked like he had bit of emotion.. and then he later appeared again at the tank. He looks more intelligent than the others..

Yeah, I've been wondering about that zombie as well. I think it may just be that he has become the focus of the zombie pics from the season...one of the ones they were most happy with the way the makeup and that turned out, so he gets a bit of extra face time...at least I hope so.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Also, IMDB has the cast listings and episode count for everyone. Some interesting things to consider if you want to look at them.
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[AHHHH!!!!] IS IT SUNDAY NIGHT YET??!?!?!? [choke] [Gasp] [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
I saw the show and it was awesome, i've read the comics which were fantastic, and judging by the pics I've seen, they seem to be following the comic....well at least some story elements, whether they stray from the comic remains to be seen.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I kept looking for TWD artist Charlie Adlard as one of the zombies but I just don't know what he looks like well enough to pick him out. I think it's really cool though that he got to be a zombie extra in the premiere!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Kirkman should TOTALLY be a zombie sometime... A wellFED zombie, true... [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Read some stuff on AMCC threads about the series, and I find it hilarious that people are actually upset about the Horse getting eaten. I mean really?

Also they are trying to justofy Rick being in a coma for a month with no food or water. Simple. He wasn't. The Hospital lasted longer than most places but eventually was overcome, not long before Rick woke up. Also, his wound would not have necessarily induced a coma, but medication they had him on may have been used to keep him still as to not move the wrong way while getting better.

Simple explanations thought of in seconds. Why do people get all riled up about things like that when it is a show about dead people getting up and trying to eat their neighbors?

THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
I agree
if you want to watch a show about zombies over running the world, dont get worked over little things that defy "your" explanation.

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Simple explanations thought of in seconds. Why do people get all riled up about things like that when it is a show about dead people getting up and trying to eat their neighbors?

Possibly for the same reasons people get riled up about things that happen in comic books.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Good point.
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Is anyone else getting as tired as I am of hearing people complain about the beginning "Oh, 28 Days Later did that first"?

I feel like beating them over the head with a copy of The Day of the Triffids! [Mad]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
That's why I choose to never interact with non-comic book fans! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Where did you see it? I missed it, went to AMC, and the video isn't up.

Rick,

AMC announced on Facebook they are now streaming episode 1 and will stream ONLY episode 1. So you can watch it now there but I assume from the phrasing they used you will need to watch the rest of the episodes as they air on AMC Sunday nights.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.