Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Inside The Walking Dead-- The cast looks ahead

a 4-minute piece I haven't seen anywhere else, from AMCtv.

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm curious as to what point in the series marked Frank Darabont's departure from the show. If Sunday's episode was post-Darabont, this bodes very well! If not, it's still wait-and-see.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Inside The Walking Dead-- The cast looks ahead

a 4-minute piece I haven't seen anywhere else, from AMCtv.

Looks very promising... especially the impact of losing Sophia the way they did...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by evil MLLASH tot:
EDE- are you reading the comic or trades yet and if so, how far along are you?

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
No, not yet.

*DISlike*

For the record, I read #1 tonight!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...and...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by evil MLLASH tot:
EDE- are you reading the comic or trades yet and if so, how far along are you?

quote:
No, not yet.

*DISlike*

For the record, I read #1 tonight!
Online, I take it?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, free download!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...and...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
...and...

...and since then I have downloaded/read the first two TPBs.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
To the comic thread with you!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH classic:
To the comic thread with you!!!

[Yes]
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

[sigh]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY! Darryl found Sophia after all... drinks are on him!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*poof*

[ March 29, 2012, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: gone ]

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Man, it sure SUCKED having a Sunday go by without a new TWD ep! [Frown] Well, at least we only have a two-month wait this time. [Smile]

Meanwhile, I was surprised no one made a comment about this statement i made earlier, regarding the Sophia reveal:

quote:

Most shocking moment on a TV show I've seen in a long time--probably the most shocking since the moment I realized Jacks 'flashback' at the end of Lost season three was actually a flashforward. I think this one tops that one in its sheer emotional impact.

I know we have some Lost fans watching this. Any comment, either way? Also, Lost fan or not, can anyone think of a more shocking TV moment on any show? I'm curious to see how the moment ranks with you guys!

--------------------

This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.