Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The grave marker teased in the preview could be intentionally misleading. Of course, Dale was the 2nd attempt at this in the comics. Hershel could be more like Allen than Dale....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought that as well...just hoping they go the Dale route with him. Would be interesting for me anyway.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd rather he stick around a while myself....even though I picked him in the "death" poll I created. It was nothing personal! [No]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Intense all the way around. I'm the type who usually has the TV on at the same time as the computer, a book on the coffee table and the dogs running around competing for my attention. Kind of multi- tasking. This series is filmed so well that that approach just doesn't work. My eyes are glued to the TV screen at all times. Our gang was just mowing down the zombies tonight. Anybody have a guess on how many walkers they took out?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
They'll tell you on The Talking Dead. I'm guessing close to 100.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

One other thing...I liked Carl this episode more than I've liked him since, well...never in the show. I like him in the comic, because he's so messed up for a kid, but hte show Carl has been a drag. This episode gave him a bit more to do and he didn't do anything stupid (yet).
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
A lot of interesting choices. Spoilers and specualtion (including comic comparisons) below:

Click Here For A SpoilerThey've moved the pregnancy timeframe up significantly, so there's no time for all that needs to happen in order for Rick to go through his ordeal and then bring the doctor's assistant back from Woodbury, which puts emphasis back on Herschel, who is now conveniently in peril. Well played. I also wonder if Michonne and Andrea end up in Woodbury BEFORE they make it to the prison now, possibly with Andrea taking Rick's place in the events there.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A great episode, and I expected no less. I do hope Herscel sticks around awhile but his time is most certainly numbered now one way or another.

I agree Carl was less annoying this episode but the season is early [Wink] Actually I think he will be less annoying in Season 3.

Want some scoop on those 5 prisoners? Check the link. HINTS: One of them IS a comic fan-favorite and one of them is NOT another fan-favorite some of us debated might be in the prison:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/14/the-walking-dead-meet-the-spoiler-glen-mazzara/

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

So glad to know that one character is indeed there.
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
It's being reported that last night's episode was the highest rated basic cable television show ever. How 'bout them apples?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yep, and it also slaughtered all broadcast network series last night in the coveted 18-49 adult demo, as those who are friends on my Facebook page have already been made aware [Smile]

Click below to find out just how massive a WIN the ratings were: (hint: VERY MASSIVE)

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/15/walking-dead-season-3-premiere-ratings/

Those broadcast networks that passed on TWD must all be kicking their own asses by now.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

I'm glad they passed. We get to see a lot more, and hear Axle utter "Holy Sh!#!"
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

REVOLUTION ratings take a giant leap for no reason Monday night... unless it's possible THE WALKING DEAD's massively successful premiere had something to do with it:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/16/revolution-ratings-surge/

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I've a feeling Hershel will go more the way of Dale than Allen based on this highly amusing eulogy the cast put out on MTV news! [LOL]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Ummm... THAT WAS TITS! [Love] [LOL]

--------------------

This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.