Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev sees Sharklad enter. "Ummm, I think the nurses station is this way Bruce...I'm sure they have a band aid."
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Cool, thanks... I'll let you guys get back to whatever you were talking about..."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev walks Sharklad out to the nurses station. "Thanks for all your help with the Lard Bots yesterday."
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"No worries... it feels good to cut loose every once in a while... looks like Lardy is doing better. How's Furb, I mean, Timber Wolf?"

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<at T-Wolf> Furball, do you have any idea who this woman really is? Trust me...you don't wanna know!

<holds up dish> Cake?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<BOOOOM>

-

<wind picks up and a portal appears. Medical staff are startled. Power Boy steps out>

<He's holding a vial, and appears to be covered in blood, and looking a bit worse for wear .... like he's had the left side of his hair ripped out>

<Power Boy tosses the vial to the nearest doctor>

"The Red Bee's blood. Happy Birthday Lardy. What'd I miss?"

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

"Seems to be doing alright. No worse for wear from the fight, and seems to be happy with Hot Chick."

Dev looks around to see if anyone is near.

"He's gotten some more intel on our problem. We're going to have to go off planet for a while soon, are you up for it?"

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<looks over PB> Um...cake?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev and Sharlad run back in when they hear the boom.

"Power Boy? Was wondering where you had gotten too."

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm starved! Thanks. Hope you're feeling better.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf looks at Lardy with a deadly serious expression. "I know more than you think...that grecian formula seems to be doing the trick doesn't it...nowbe gracious and thank Power Boy for the birthday gift."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Well, if I keep eating this cake, I might have sever indigestion, Peebs! *BURP* Excuse me! <resumes glaring at HC & TWolf while eating fourth piece>

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

"Yeah, Dev, count me in... listen, something happened the other day when I was in my tank with Lolita."

Dev raises an eyebrow.

"No, not that," SharkLad says wearily. "Believe me, I was game until the Lard-bot invasion, even if that would have been a crappy thing to do to Cobie. Anyway, I heard an all too familiar laugh. PsychoticBeaver is back. Where ever we go from here, we're going to have to watch our tails."

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Thanks, Peebs. I'm sure the blood will be useful.
I take it the Bee's still on the loose?

<gives TWolf the "you and I have to talk" look>

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"I think I'll skip the cake...might loose a hand trying to get a piece," he says while giving Lardy the understanding nod.
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.