Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
We'll always be... <it hurts for him to say it> friends, Rocky...Eudyptes. No matter what. It was your kindness, warmth and devotion that made me fall for you. <hugs Rocky tightly>

L-look, Rocky. <rubs eyes> I also have news for you. I've learned more about the Evil Emperor Pyngwyn the past few days, and the news is, well, it's startling!

The other Eudyptes has a new throneworld within the Dark Oval. It's Earth-4, Rocky! It lives! They switched it somehow with another burnt-out planet. The SMB are there and still alive--but they're enslaved. Enslaved by him and that other Blaine Fey.

Cobie and I...we're putting a group together to go out there and liberate them, Rocky. I don't know if you would want to go with us, but I know very well that you would at least want to know.

We're keeping this on the down-low, Rocky. It would be a diplomatic nightmare to do if it were an official action. So no matter what...you can't tell anyone about it.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Merciful Dywh in feathers!

I may be honor-bound as Prince of the Pyngwyn Colonies, but I am also a card-carrying member of the Legion of Message Board Posters and, of all LMBers, if Evil...if Eudyptes is causing trouble, it's my duty to help out.

And is Rockhopper Lass there too?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<looks shocked as the thought hadn't occurred to him> I...I don't know. Ka--er, our source didn't mention anything about her. Possibly, she doesn't know. It would make sense, though. I'll have to ask...our source...about Adelie and the others that have been missing, like Bat-Fem. Huh. <his mind races>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky taps microphone> Is this thing on? Testing, testing, one, two, three.

My fellow LMBers, I welcome you all to the Rookery, which is campaign central for Rocky/Fanfie in 3011!

Food and beverage are plentiful. Please relax and enjoy while my scantily-clad waitstaff tend to your every need.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And line up over here to play the vintage Pengo arcade game. Your quarters go to our campaign fund.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

As a special feature, the Rookery cinema will be playing a continuous run of Peanuts specials, Warner Brothers shorts and Hanna-Barbera cartoons during the entire campaign.

Good grief! What's up, doc? Yabba dabba doo! We have it all!

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidate, is it true that Rocky was involved in a non-platonic relationship with a silver ladle and the plate?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Also, this being my birthday weekend, be sure to come by tomorrow night and Sunday night for screenings of my favorite Transformers episodes.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

My only non-platonic relationships have been Openly Gay Lad and Lard Lad. Oh, and Hypno Nips. Can't forget Hypno Nips.

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooooh, dun caught on'a dem dere candidet's inna lie, I dun got picker's. Now, who's gonna pony up tha green.

[Smile]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arcane-Lad
Master of the Arcane

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arcane-Lad   Email Arcane-Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
lol interesting thread.
From: Lewiston, ID | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Ooooooh, dun caught on'a dem dere candidet's inna lie, I dun got picker's. Now, who's gonna pony up tha green.

[Smile]

Actually, Rick, that's pretty much it. I'm pretty much the Julie Andrews of Legion World.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Today, the Rookery Cinema will be featuring a retrospective of the 1980 classic Drak Pack.

For luncheon today, we will be serving a dainty meal of watercress sandwiches, smoked salmon, a crisp salad and petits fours.

All weekend long, their will be special celebrations for my dear running mate's birthday.

Remember, a vote for Rocky/Fanfie is a vote for all kinds of good things!

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I'll be hosting the Drak Pack retrospective dressed as Vampira.

Tonight, we'll screen my Top Ten pre-movie Transformers episodes.

Tomorrow during the day, we'll have a Super Friends retrospective, with one full episode from each season.

And tomorrow night, we'll screen my Top Ten post-movie Transformers episodes.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

The campaign/Fanfie's birthday/just-because-we're-cool-that-way party continues at the Rookery.

The pre-brunch concert today will be a chamber recital by the Super-String Quartet...of Space! During brunch, a selection of classic '80s songs (selected by Fanfie herself) will be played (not by the quartet).

Our comely, scantily-clad waitstaff stands by, ready to fulfill your every need.

Remember a vote for Rocky/Fanfie is a vote for more good things than you ever hoped possible!

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.